Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats a really common mid-high strain in the UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Br4dley, Feb 20, 2011.

1. My drug dealer is pretty new and I swear i know more about weed than he does (which isnt a lot otherwise i wouldnt be posting) but i would just like to know a strain that even he might be able to get hold of in the UK, and seeing as i dont know hes connects.. it might be possible.

Basically i just want a strain thats generally thought of as good quality so atleast i wont be getting so random ass shit.. He might produce said random ass shit but thats another matter..

Cheers

2. Here in Croatia you're lucky if you don't get some smart fuck trying to lace your weed with origano, so yea you're lucky if you know the strain here =D :smoke:

3. Cheese is really popular round here and it's apparently good, and lemon fluff (what they call it here) is available a lot.

4. "You got any cheese?"

"Fuck yea man, i got cheddar, wensleydale, swiss or leddantyne... What'll it be?"

:smoke:

5. Yeah, there are a ton of cheese crosses and variants around London. Other common - amnesia, lemon haze, Armageddon, blueberry haze, ak-47, northern lights, white widow, silver haze.

I've seen these strains flowing consistently through London over the years.

6. lol yeah, it does sound pretty stupid :D

Amnesia is easily the best strain i've had so far, so if you can get some try it out :smoke:

7. I don't live in the uk, but the most common mids around here by far is m39. A lot of Vietnamese growers make fast cash with it.

8. So if i were to ask him.. without being too specific.. Haze or cheese? :L

9. just say do you know what kind it is lol

10. lemon haze is the only strain i've managed to acquire!

11. amenzia haze

cheese

blue cheese

fire cheese

cheese crackers

cheese on toast

etc/.

12. #12 bhang3, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    If it was me, I'd ask for a Cheese variant since the original Cheese is the fruit of UK breeding and cloning skills. It probably also generated some income and profit for one or more British organisations at some point :)

Hopefully this is just a hint of things to come once legalization of mary jane goes through. I need to look into how it's helped the local economy in the various states in the US where MMJ was legalised.

I myself haven't had cheese or one of it's crosses yet, but I've seen some nice buds around which have 'cheese' somewhere in the name. Note Cheese is Indica predominant, Haze is a Sativa so depends also what kinda properties you're looking for. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or off slightly with some info.

13. Don't buy weed from dumbasses. End of story.