Whats a good way to make extra money

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuana Time, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Outside having a job and selling drugs.

2. yard work . . .

3. Craigslist.

4. armed robbery

5. prostitution my friend

6. Blood plasma.

Or just donating blood.

I've never done it, but I had a few friends in high school who would do it now and then for an extra 50 bucks

7. This is the most logical thing I've seen so far... Good money in that

8. sperm donar ?

9. breeding fish or animals...there's some rare stuff out there that people will pay high dollar for...

gold.

growing mushrooms...and I mean LEGAL ones (mods) seriously, there's a market in almost every city for high end edible fresh mushrooms at fancy restaurants...some are incredibly expensive, and mushroom growing is really cheap to setup and minimal work.( I didn't say ez btw)

I have a friend that buys alot of stuff off craigslist and at garagesales and just resells them and makes a ton of cash..that's kinda risky though and you really have to know the market and how to hustle.

when I was younger I heard about how you can get a job at random campsites. You get paid to live there just to keep an eye one the place and make sure no one's staying too long or w/e..I remember it was pretty good money and thought it would be awesome to be getting paid to live in a camper or van or something for a month or 2, fishing everyday, hiking...it'd be like a paid vacation if you had a nice living setup.

10. Go to the richest neighborhood in your area and case every house there. It's okay because they're rich.

11. prostitution is a solid business

12. Breading pigs into super pigs with fists and keep them on a chain to intimidate people ride one to the bank and rob it if the cops come the mutant pig can jump into the air and climb shit like king kong, also your going to have to clone it with the PB_X334 to obtain fists if you want hooves then clone it with the 444tvb_+JkHX7.Good money in this business man

13. Hit the steets and fill out any job application that comes your way.

14. make money online?

15. here's an easy way to make money, go to craigslist, click on the free stuff, try to find furniture, desk, chairs or whatever you like, and re-sell it

16. -donate sperm
    -strip
    -strip while donating sperm...(?)

possibilites are endless

:smoke:

17. you can merch.

buy anything for a low price and sell it high.
    Ipod's phone's handheld electronics, bikes, anything.

Edit; or hustle

18. Volunteer for clinical trials. Easy money. But you'll probably have to stop smoking for a while.