Whats a good supersoil mix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DrGreenthumb22, Feb 13, 2012.

1. What's up Blades? I have a few successful harvests under my belt, but I'm still learning about outdoor gurellia growing. My question is what's a good cheap outdoor supersoil? It dosnt have to be organic. Also I am thinking about using pro mix..and I'm not sure what all needs to be added so I don't have to use liquid nutes

2. Subcools super soil 2010 revise version.

Get to work.

3. Thanks for the reply I appreciate it.. I was just reading his high times article..it seems that's the best..thanks agin!

4. it seems alot of ppl like subcool ss mix. im gonna try it also

5. Are you going with pots or planting directly in the ground? If your planning on doing holes, I would check the quality of the native soil if you haven't already. When going full on guerilla, choosing a spot with good native soil can save you $ and a lot of hauling and potential security issues associated with humping bales of mix into an area.

6. [quote name='"poppybgood"']
    Are you going with pots or planting directly in the ground? If your planning on doing holes, I would check the quality of the native soil if you haven't already. When going full on guerilla, choosing a spot with good native soil can save you $ and a lot of hauling and potential security issues associated with humping bales of mix into an area.[/quote]

I'm going to be planting directly in the ground. I'm not sure on the quality of the native soil..the grounds still frozen. If the native soil is good would I be able to just add additives.

7. [quote name='"DrGreenthumb22"']

I'm going to be planting directly in the ground. I'm not sure on the quality of the native soil..the grounds still frozen. If the native soil is good would I be able to just add additives.[/quote]

And would the yield suffer?

8. mix your soil mix in with good native soil and correct any ph difference.
    I personally like fox farm products - have always gone with ocean forest with great results, but this year I'm gonna use happy frog and my own amendments mixed in with 30% native.