Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's A Good Substitute For Joint Paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighAssNinja, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Nothing. Anyone who uses other typed of paper to smoke weed out of is a fucking idiot. I've seen people use tampon wrapping paper to smoke with. and a friend used to roll cigarettes with notebook paper and smoke it.

People just don't give a shit what goes into their bodies these days.

2. What's a good substitute for joint paper? Being 18 :wave:

3. Guys theres a 6 yr old thread about this somewhere but i cant find it.
    Has anyone used banana peels as rolling papers? I did it this morning. It was all i thought it would be.

Basically I just scraped the peel and left it to hang in the shade for a few hours. Netflixin. Then before it was too dry, i licked it to remoisture it, and rolled a fatty. It made a great slow burning substitute. It burns like blunt paper but the smoke isnt dark.

Has anyone else done this?
    Are there other ways to cure those banana peels for smokin??

4. Yeaaah bible papers work well. I remember back when i was younger a friend of mine rolled a T-Joint using bible papers... We called it the Jesus Joint and we had a pretty banging easter thanks to that :D

5. lmao i remember back in the day me and my boy used printer/computer paper to roll a fat j, and stupidly used a peice of tape to hold it together and function as a roach. holy crap was that a bad idea. i toked it right down to the tape and inhaled a fat rip of tape smoke. nearly threw up it tasted so bad.

6. Rolling with papers is usually the last option in my circle...

although i wouldnt suggest smoking anything else might have some random chemicals in there! make a gravity bong youll enjoy that more :)

7. One of my friends used printer paper once cause they were desperate...

8. Guys this is an old thread, OP has one post and is probably never coming back. May I suggest you divert your attention to the reason it was bumped, being the post above

9. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

Guys this is an old thread, OP has one post and is probably never coming back. May I suggest you divert your attention to the reason it was bumped, being the post above[/quote]

Definetly mann.. I didnt want to start a whole new thread just to ask about those peels..

Anyone know anything about it? Banana peel rolling papers!

10. Well when I was in highschool we used to buy packs of gum and scrape the foil off of the gum wrappers with a quarter. It probably wasn't to healthy for us looking back.

11. [quote name='"Forside"']Well when I was in highschool we used to buy packs of gum and scrape the foil off of the gum wrappers with a quarter. It probably wasn't to healthy for us looking back.[/quote]

The "5" gum wrappers. You do what he said ^. It works better if you get a car cigarette lighter and warm up the glue that holds the foil onto the paper. Carefully peel off ALL of the foil and the glue leaves a tacky feel to it (helps hold everything together).

I've used these a few times when there is nothing else to use and we were at work so we couldn't leave (taco place). Now I just keep a pack of Raw wraps in a pocket of my wallet, always have that with me. Makes life much more simple!

12. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']Some people use bible papers, I did it before back in my younger days. I wouldn't recommend it though.[/quote]

If you can find the blank pages w/ no ink, those make some kickass papers