Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's A Good Substitute For Joint Paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighAssNinja, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Trying to start learning how to roll and I don't have papers. I heard receipts work well but the ink is bad for you. Should I just make my own homemade pipe? If you know any other paper that works well let me know :D

2. Search, man.
    It's there for you.

3. Some bibles have really thin paper that will work, but its hard to make it stick

4. By a few packs of papers.

I don't see what the problem is here.

Unless you plan on rolling with something other than joint papers it's pointless to "practice" with something else.

They're cheap you know.

5. I really can't think of things u can use as a substitute for papers. Other things might be similar enough but it won't have the gum to stick it together. If buying papers isn't an option for whatever reason then I'd suggest to just make a homemade piece

6. Step 1 - gather some loose change laying round the house or car
    Step 2 - go to the gas station or a tobacconist/headshop
    Step 3 - buy some rolling papers for ~50 cents
    Step 4 - stop making stupid threads such as this one.

Just telling it like it is. :bongin:

7. Some people use bible papers, I did it before back in my younger days. I wouldn't recommend it though.

8. This op is probably under aged.

9. dictionary paper

10. Op, please do no substitute for smoking methods. Unless this includes substituting it with a glass pipe, bong, vaporizer.

*Side note - When you are older, you'll release how utterly stupid some of stuff you used was..

:smoking:

11. Rolling paper.

12. OP, there is actually a good substitute for joint paper out there, they're clear and they're made out of a vegetable cellulose, but they don't taste like plastic or paper.

[​IMG]

Not my joint, but you get the point. Hey, that rhymed :smoking:

13. I've used bible papers before and it worked nicely surprisingly.

14. you shouldnt smoke anything that wasnt designed to be smoked. just go buy a pack of papers

15. This.

16. if you're going to use bible paper... at least make sure its page 666.

17. Just wait until you are of age to buy papers...

18. I used a grocery bag before, color and all.

6/10 would not recommend.

19. You know the paper that toilet paper comes wrapped in? In you have that use that. Burns perfect, tastes plain and is the best alternative imo