Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats a good househeld paper to smoke with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatguy92, Mar 20, 2011.

1. i bought a dime bag, but i cant buy actual rolling papers whats a good house held paper to use, like reciepts or something please respong it would mean alot!

2. Bible papers...

3. there is none. even bible papers are bad. paper is bleached, which is toxic when burned and the dyes and inks they use on them are toxic as well. i was told (cant confirm) by an old stoner that one of the chemicals they use in the processing of paper is one of the most toxic chems known when it is burned.

4. underage.

5. A brown paper bag, roll a blunt wit it.

6. #6 brwnskinredeyes, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    NONE. Seriously, zigs are 2 BUCKS. Just go to the gas station or something, unless... you're 12!

7. take some printer paper and soak it in a blackpowder+water solution overnight, dry it, then smoke from that, make sure you can take a big hit

8. Tampon paper.

9. Bloody tampon paper.

10. I was going to say start peeling your wallpaper, but you guys got wittier responses :(

11. anything plastic will do.

12. Who cares, add to the wittieness!

13. Ask your mom for some papers like i do.:smoke:

14. You guys i must point out that even if your underage you can buy papers. Unless like someone else said your like 12 and the dude refuses to sell them to you. Never been carded buying papers. Have been buying them for so long. So if thats the reason you are scared to go buy them don't be. If you really just cant get to a store which sometimes happens to me then yea bible paper. It seems to be the same as rolling paper. But in all honesty unless you already roll perfect joints just make a apple pipe or something.

15. rolling papers

16. #16 Sheet, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    Who the fuck can't afford rolling papers. imo if you can't afford some zigzags you shouldn't be buying weed. Just saying, no offense op.

EDIT: yeah here in WA I almost always get carded for papers, the only place I don't get carded for anything is this gas station by my house, and only if I go at like midnight.

17. I've ALWAYS been id'd when buying papers. Thats in Canada BC too...

18. Well thats in canada idk. But since i was like 14 i have been buying papers. There has been times i went to the corner store tried to buy a swisher dude said no and still sold me a pack of papers. As long as your not buying them from a headshop or a supermarket you should be able to get them.

19. That would actually be the same as a blunt health wise I bet.

OP the only good house-held papers to smoke with are the ones that say rolling/cigarette papers on the side.

20. Use saran wrap. It's pretty much the same as the cellulose rolling paper they sell in stores, just without the glue.