Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's a good excuse?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nav, May 17, 2011.

1. To leave my house to go smoke a bowl, I'm all out of excuses and places to go and I dunno what to tell my parents lol.

2. tell em your going down the street to score some meth.

3. going for a walk ?? reaason , stress , fresh air , dog ? , going to say hi to a gurl/ gf

4. Well I usually drive my car somewhere like the store or somethin and just smoke in my car or the parking lot but I've already been to the grocery store so there's nothing else I can make up that I need from there lol.

5. How old are you? Why do you need a reason? Just say you're going for a walk or that you'll be back in a few minutes.

6. Dude, you need an excuse to leave the house?

Fuck that lol.

7. Tell them you just got a call from a friend, and they need a ride home...

8. I'm 16 haha.

9. Say you're going to a buddy's house to chill.

I assume you're 18, and if you're 18 you're a senior, and seniors are now out of school, so its not a school night, so why do your rents give a fuck?

if that all makes sense, im super baked right now.

10. "I'm going out to smoke some weed"

11. edit that post or you're banned

12. Annnndddd thread.

13. U left ur ipod at a friends house

14. If you're 18, just say you're going for a drive. Why in the fuck would they be allowed to tell you what you can and cant do?

If under:

Study at a freinds?
    Going to get your book/folder at a freinds house?
    Take dog for walk?
    Going to office depot/staples to get something for a project..

ope you said you're 16...hope you use my stuff before you're ban..hope you had fun for your 5 posts..

15. /Facepalm

16. Oops......
    :cool:

17. I need to go and take pictures of timmy across the street getting undressed

18. this is why you read the rules and that lie, lie lie.

also, you really need an excuse to leave the house....even at 16 thats total bullshit. just go for a bike ride, skate around town, a walk, etc.

19. If ur a hippie like me just say your going into the forest to go relax and meditate thats what i do and its awesome getting blazed in the forest. other that that if u need a excuse to leave the house you shouldnt be smoking weed your gonna get caught

20. The local gas station has these huge 52 oz. soft drinks for like a dollar, when I was underage thats where I told my parents I went. I didn't lie, cause after I smoked a few bowls I would go in and get a drink for my cotton mouth. :p