What's a good dry herb tank?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cbuehele431, Aug 21, 2016.

1. #1 Cbuehele431, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    I'm looking into getting a vaporizer, I used to vape eliquid so I already have a mod to put the tank on. The mod I have is an ipv4 so the tank would need to be compatible. I want a tank with a ceramic coil that vaporizes not combusts. What are your suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. dude i JUS TODAY was in my local Chevron, and I'm buddies w the owner, i asked him bout it, i knew it was herbal. e said 25$ flat, i said sold buddy.. lol

3. *The Marley Vape Pen in Rasta Box, rasta colored, w charger, usb, bushes, tip cleaners, and 2 lil glass ground herb holders.. :) enjoying it so far, so convenient as i work around the tent..

4. Theres this dry herb tank called the mig cig ! Check it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Pax isn't ceramic, but it's the best dry herb vaporizer I've ever used (except I've only used the MFLB and the Pax). Gets me faded on .2g

6. Yea vaping is so efficient it's crazy how little you need to get blazed I have an ipuff flower it's a small company but it's still going for how much it's saved me weed and money it's well worth it if it ever dies a pax or firefly is where it's at :)

7. Nice post thanks for sharing