Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's A Generation blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Jul 19, 2011.

1. What is it and how do you make it.I only smoke hash btw.

2. It's the roaches of older blunts all rolled up into one. It "fucks you up" because it's all caked in resin.

3. why would you want to make one... isnt it like rolling your saved roaches from previous blunts into 1 blunt? will probably get you less high then your hash does.

4. so you get all the roach's from your sessions and roll them in a J,how do you do that?

5. What do you mean how? You throw them all in there and roll it up :confused:

6. i meant is there a different way to roll it up,do you crumble it,cut it into little small piece's,then roll it up in the j?

7. You take it out of the paper and roll it like normal.

8. Do it all the time but it tastes horrible, you get nice thick smoke though

9. ... You make joints out of hash?

10. ya,melt the hash into the tobacco and roll the mix into the joint.

11. My friends did this with a bunch of my old roaches but I didnt because well... theyre roaches for a reason =P

Nasty as fuck.

12. 3rd gen's where its at