Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's a fun game to play high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blowing on Sour, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I'm currently playing battlefield 3

2. Run from the cops.

3. Obviously the cod series, but also any free roam game like gta, mafia and even deus ex but if you like a good scare then get hold of dead space or resident evil 4.
    Some Driving simulator games are pretty entertaining like need for speed and dirt series, but generally I find that any game is awesome while high.

4. Geometry

motherfucking

wars

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Skyrim, Rayman Origins, LSD dream simulator. I also recommend playing chess. Me and my ex-gf got completely blazed off some blue cheese and played a game. 2 hours had passed and we only moved four pieces. She looked at me and was like: "no matter how many times i run this game through my head you win everytime... *surrenders*. needless to say i was very much mindfucked

6. gta san andreas

7. Any game in the call of duty series

8. Wow, geometry looks fucking trippy - might give that a go later :smoke:

9. Fuck cod. BF3 is where it's at, Mass Effect 3 campaign mode was some trippy ass shit. Killzone 3 is nice too when you're high.

Geometry wars is pretty cool too for an iPhone game at least. But I got bored of it.

BTW OP there are threads like this already
    Gamer's Heartbeat - Grasscity.com Forums

10. mario party 3... that game was made for stoners

11. saints row borderlands left for dead

12. poker .
    if you have enough people.

13. circle jerk

14. taking turns jizzing in the small of your mom's back in order to see how many money shots it takes before it spills over

15. Why are you even on this forum

But Peggle is my absolute favorite game to play high :smoke:

16. [quote name='"BlowTheDro"']
    Why are you even on this forum

But Peggle is my absolute favorite game to play high :smoke:[/quote]

That's ok he got reported by me. Shits way inappropriate. I love borderlands when I'm baked the infinite weapon generator is wicked in that game its very unlikely you get the exact weapon twice... Love it

17. BF3 and NBA 2K12 is all im playing right now!

18. Choke the chicken, what a fun game...