Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's 80 to 100 dollars worth of weed suppose to look like in NY?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Play_Dead, Nov 10, 2016.

1. If you buy $100 worth of weed in Harlem. it will look like this: TheNatural.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok, first you have to buy a scale. You should get about 7 grams of decent bud for $80. Here in Cali, we get 10 grams of top shelf bud for $100. Good luck to you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This is 15 grams of home grown Blue Dream.. To my local collective members I get a small donation of $40..
    Dispensaries here in So Cal sell for 10-15 dollars per gram.. So that's a 150 dollar 1/2 ounce (14 grams) on the street..
    20161110_084608.jpg
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. Blue dream is a bitch to grow

5. Yeah... I figured out that I need a scale but when you don't know how shit works, and you're asking how shit works, even said it's because you're not educated enough on the matter and "don't have a scale and can't talk for that reason" that's not failing at basic competency. That's asking for information on something you have no experience with and don't know about. Fuck.... I clearly don't considering I couldn't even tell what the comment was for. That's why I figured I'd post under the apprentice tokers section not the I know my shit section. Declaring me incompetent to the extent that I shouldn't be allowed to post for asking (based off my lack of knowledge which is the point of this post and section of the forum) is just being sort of bitchy especially when he didn't even explain to me what I wasn't understanding about this. But disregarding the bullshit that was this paragraph...

His half's are 160 and his quarter ounces are 80. He only does shit in portions of 8ths or some shit like that. I got 2 depressing looking small bags of weed that barely look any different from the 8th's he gives. One of them looks like it doesn't have the same amount as the other but beggars can't be choosers, especially when they don't have fucking scales... Hopefully at my new job I'll meet some people that have better connects.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice... Thanks man. His shit goes for $160 so what he gives me for $160 next time or after I buy another quarter should probably look just about the same as that give or take. Might be less but if it's way less I'm done. I'll literally go dealer hunting in the hoods on some desperate shit buying and sampling dubs till I find someone I like more who could hook it up better.

7. That was $100 for you? You got fucked,

8. Lol If you saw what I got. I probably got fucked too... Despite smoking for 7 years I don't really know what that is. Why's it all like stem skinny and long. Kinda looks dry?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just ask how much 7gs would cost you, and have them scale it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I did but of course I didn't ask for him to scale it. I'm getting my own and pulling it out before I hand over money from now on. Idc.

11. I have some %. We will get you reupped,

12. NO It's not!! Unless you sell it to beavis and butthead after they stole $150 from mommy and daddy. I would not spend more than $7 a gram for the home grown blue dream in the pic.

13. Hahahaha I was being sarcastic. The weed in the pic is pure shwag and would probably sell for a bout $3.00 agram and even that is a ripoff.

14. For once someone who has clean fucking counters! Bravo sir, bravo!!!

15. Guy I know just cleared a 400lb season. About a quarter of it is outdoor blue dream out in humble county. Didn't seem like it was too hard to grow out there.

16. Oh man, this whole thread reminded me of why I stopped moving to new states and cities ahhahah Finding a new dealer was just way too much work <_<

Def get yourself a scale girl, just in case. Even out here in CA with dispensaries and shit, no one is regulating from Weights and Measures, ya know. I get underweighed concentrates all the goddamn time. It just feels better to know for sure :toke:

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP you will save money buying the scale on Amazon or ebay rather than the smoke shop. Those shops like to sell the $7-10 scales you can find online and charge a premium. I've seen a few shops that were selling them for over $20

• Like Like x 1