what're you fuckers doing

Discussion in 'General' started by terradactyl, Dec 16, 2008.

1. im just chillen standing in front of my fireplace, just smoked a blunt and i dont have shit to do. today is a day for relaxing. :smoking:
    ohh and im watching this show 'The Universe' on the History channel..mindboggeling
    whatre y'all up to on this somewhat nice tuesday?

2. I don't have shit to do either. I'm just chillin in my pjs, also in front of my fireplace, about to heat up some soup soon. Then if I decide to be productive I will go search for a winter job, then come back toke up, then go out to a party.
    Hell, I didn't even know it was Tuesday.

3. Nothing at all! No work, no school, no plans... Just me and my guitars. Hanging out hitting the stemless gong and posting on GC. got a movie in the background. Thinking about some plans for later on tonight.

I wish I had a fire goin'. Must be feeling pretty nice, just getting faded through a blunt and hanging out in front of the fire.

Today is a day for relaxing. I hope you proceed to have an awesome day.

Stay safe and stoned.

4. Well I had no plans all week and I am still laid off, then one of my old high school buddies calls me up out of the blue. So he's picking me up from the city and going back to my old home town to chill with even more of my old friends.
    So now I have plans for later tonight, but for now I am just trying to stay warm in the basement and reading books.

5. Smoking and watching tv til about 2:30, then heading to work til 11 :(

6. Probably just sleeping since I haven't done that yet.

7. Throwing paper clips over the cubicle wall in the next office, nobody is there today, so there might be a huge pile by the time they get back. Actualy I've gotten pretty good at flicking them, I can almost make it to the other cubicle beside the other one, thats about 20ft, could be a record in the making...shit I gotta go get a tape measure & record this.

8. same thing as every day, pinky...
    ...absolutely nothing.

going to do some school work at some point.
    asap would be the best idea.. oh, and i need to shower.
    and beyond that, i do not know.
    i suppose if anyone calls me to hangout i will hangout... probably purchase 2 grams if i do go out. but i'd actually like to hold off for a while longer.

9. ^ Same thing we do every day, Pinky...TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

:D

10. smoking spice and feeling nice

RAEPING call of duty: world at war. top 5000 on the free for all leaderboards WOO

11. They just keep holdin' me,
    A-won't let go;
    Holdin' me;
    Won't let go!

EDIT: Bert whats youir gamertag? if you lucky Ill show myself to you in the form of you getting your shit kicked in. I just dont feel like going in the living room and playing it.

12. i woke up at 3;30 a.m. horny ass hell with a stiify,,,,,so i rolled over ank knocked one out,,,,

then at 9;30 i woke up again horny,,,, my g-friend is sore, and not pleased...

...i been smokin weed and watching jerry springer,,,,

it's 76 here today,,,,,you can keep your fireplace.....

i got the doors open,,,,, breeze blowin thru the house,,,, and my roosters crowing in the backyard....:cool:

i aint doing shit today,,,,, and dont forsee myself doing shit tonight,,,,

wait... i do gotta go to the grocery store tonight,,,,

oh well when i get back,, i aint doing shit,,,,:cool:

fuck a tuesday,,,,fuck a tuesday night,,,

13. damn chicken.. im envious of your life. for reals dude. i like your lifestyle

14. boring day... me the kids and the kitties :) so im laying in bed, lookin around the city cuddling w/ 2 half pound kittens... (there is 7 all together) but yeah it snowing, so right now im chillin' waiting for the bf to call. today seems like its going to be a bunch of nothing. at least i have more weed than i could smoke, so it should be an alright day:D

15. Almost all my buddies are home from school, so were chillin tonight. Just laying the fuck around, might get up and go play some COD if I can convince myself to move. Ran out of bud yesterday, and it seems like my town is dry, fuck this bullshit.

16. Don't you mean "Mindbottling" like when things are all crazy and it gets your thoughts trapped like in a bottle :D.

17. I was gonna smoke a bowl but I have no lighter and its -5 out and I'm not about to walk to the store.

18. man i just cleaned my room listning to the carter three , just brought out my bong and packed my first bowl of the day. im about to walk to the rite aid up the street and get a couple 5 packs of lighters. my homies are kleptos when it comes to lighters. then i am about to smokke up and chill.

19. no...i mean mind boggling as in
    mind-bog·gling (mndbglng)
    adj. Informal
    Intellectually or emotionally overwhelming

20. Lol owned.