Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurnAFewDown, Dec 25, 2012.

1. My new spoon. I love it.
    Heres afew pics

image-3248992213.jpg

image-2311522388.jpg

image-1025535220.jpg

image-516358023.jpg

image-3349879130.jpg

2. $100 (For bud of course)
    A new PA system.
    And a kick ass military style trenchcoat.

3. [​IMG]

My bro is the prankster in the family. Got me a fleshlight. lol.

4. The gift that keeps on giving :p

5. Rock revival jeans jordans hollister clothes polo cologne and weed

6. 200$ in gift cards, 450$ in cash, 2 tshirts, pajama pants, some white tshirts and boxers, dress shirt, under armour pullover hoodie, winter hat and a couple other random things.

its all my favorite, i said on the day before i dont care if i get nothing, im feeling blessed. this year has been a good year IMO. lots of weed and a good time.

7. The high-end nail clipper made my day:D

8. 260 bucks for a GOD DAMN jacket? You pay 35 for the jacket and 225 for the name... just do yourself a favor and buy a nicer jacket for max 70 bucks and the rest for w/e. My opinion...

9. For Christmas I got Chinese food and went to a movie. YAY for being Jewish

10. Mostly cash. Going to pick up a 1/2oz of cheese, 1g sour diesel oil, and 1/2 oz Blue Dream (hopefully my guy has BD still) with it!

Also got an RC helicopter which is so incredibly fun.

11. I got a half ounce of dank

12. #52 StateofReverie, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
  13. [quote name='"Cyberkast420"']

260 bucks for a GOD DAMN jacket? You pay 35 for the jacket and 225 for the name... just do yourself a favor and buy a nicer jacket for max 70 bucks and the rest for w/e. My opinion...[/quote]

This.

14. A half quarter :)

15. Whats a half quarter hahahaha
    I think you mean an 1/8th

16. My brother. He's a marine and I'm just glad he's home safe for ten days.

17. Halo 4 and assassins creed 3

18. Thats an awesome gift. I got a home cooked meal. : )

19. No contract cell phone w a 30 unlimited talk, text and web card; shoes ((nikes on my feet like mac millller)); book, shirts, coat, cologne. I think that's it :)
    Lots of good food of course too :D

20. I got three fitted hats and a bedspread :)