Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurnAFewDown, Dec 25, 2012.

1. :(

at least i can stay warm [​IMG]

2. You assumed that pretty well there.

Also hoping all of you are having a good time!

3. Beanie with built-in headphones. Hell yeah.

4. I got high for Christmas :smoking:

5. Galaxy s3, which was all I wanted, a new wallet, and some gift cards. By the way, how do I post in a thread with the forum app without quoting someone and then deleting their post?

6. [quote name='"Hefner PBN"']Hell yeah man! I actually got them about a month ago but they were an early Christmas gift. Got to try them out in Tahoe this past week and they ripped. Must have got a dozen complements on the lift because they are so damn FAT! :)[/quote]

Yeah man its like skiing on two snowboards ahaha, so fat

7. [quote name='"riteaz"']I got a lava lamp so im happy maan, i wish i got a bong haha[/quote]

Aha my buddy's dad bought him a 150 dollar bong for him on his birthday a few days ago, its sick

8. [quote name='"wobbly dad"']
    Cle lights, auto seeds, skunk seeds and told to hurry up from my son. WOBBLY DAD[/quote]

Ahaha that's awesome

9. [quote name='"Ganga Lova"']Galaxy s3, which was all I wanted, a new wallet, and some gift cards. By the way, how do I post in a thread with the forum app without quoting someone and then deleting their post?[/quote]

I'd you have a droid, push the menu button and press reply. I forgot how to on an iPod, no clue with other smartphones

10. Killer audio interface and a nice set of monitor speakers, aswell as a shure super 55 delux microphone

11. Sonos wifi speaker pretty stoked :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Got $150 gift card to Guitar Center which I'll be using to buy a new amp for my guitar. And got $200 worth of visa prepaid cards which I'm gunna use to buy either a new vape or a new bong, along with tickets to see Datsik or Excision, havn't decided yet. Didn't make out too bad this year, though I wish I coulda gotten some cold hard $$ for some bud.

13. Deep fryer.

14. Apple tv. Already crying bout no jailbreak even though it's been out for 9 months haha

15. A few gift cards, The Walking Dead season 1, some ganja and a huuge meal ( I was so full that I fell asleep for like three hours)