Whatchu Doin' for Valentine's Day?

Discussion in 'General' started by cryptix420, Feb 12, 2010.

1. #1 cryptix420, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    I'm going out to a fancy restaurant, lol. I'm sure there will be some sex and other stuff in between all the chocolate giving and all that.

Here's the place we're going to. It's called the Steakhouse at Azul in La Jolla.

What are you people doing on Valentine's Day?

Well at least those of you lucky enough (or should I say unlucky) to be in relationships.

2. Crying

• Like Like x 2
  3. Masturbating....while crying.

4. Masturbating while crying and drinking.

5. frequency 2010!

PAUL VAN DYK
    FERRY CORSTEN
    MARCO V
    ANDY EFF VS MAZIK
    VAN DAMAGE
    TERRY WAYCHUK VS BHAVESH
    BENNY BENASSI
    KLAAS
    ALEX GAUDINO
    DAVE DFEKT vs ADAM HERO vs CAPRI
    SCOTTY OH vs GRIMEY TECHNICIAN
    PHIL LAM VS FLOORLAYER
    NATE DAWG JAXXON

6. And smoking.

7. Masturbating, and if I get tickets seeing furthur and tripping my balls off.

8. Smoking a nice bowl. Oh wait that's what I do everyday.

9. same thing i do everyday, valentines is a bullshit hallmark holiday designed to make money, simple as that, fuck it, ima get high

10. Valentines day = Gay

Im just gonna get my wife a card so i dont have to hear about it.

11. use the tears as lubrication.

12. Masturbating, crying, drinking, pooping.

Nah probably just drinking. And masturbating.

13. good sir, furthur was the best dead concert experience since jerry passed. furthur was SOSO amazing. and a guy at a concert gave me this site:

archive.org then click browse by band and you can select furthur or grateful dead or The dead or essentially ANY band that allows tapers.

the grateful dead section has over 4000 completely taped shows for DL. and if you go to the furthur concert by 2 or 3 days after it your concert will be up on the archives. i have like 7 shows including the two i went to and i always listen to them. just throwing it out there.

and gosh furthur was amazing. so many pipe, joint, blunt, 1hitters going around. some guy was handing out coke and acid but i passed on that. it was so amazing

and about the thread, im gonna be sitting and smoking with my girl then having sex with her. i already wrote her a song so im totally in :D

14. Smokin trees.

15. Lots of jacking off going on in this thread.

16. My boyfriend is/will be at home in New England, while I'm down partyin' it up in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. I'll be fuckkkked up. Have OG Kush and white rhino, Stoli Blackberry, some wine, some good spiced rum, some molly and some lucy.

Who needs love on Valentine's day when you have Mardi Gras and great drugs?

17. Probably play some video games.

18. sleep homework weed.

definitely not in that order. it will most likely be weed sleep food tv actually. gottta love days off.

19. Glad someone commented on furthur :)

Yeah my brother said the same thing about furthur lol. The best dead since jerry has been gone (RIP) and he traveled with the dead(ratdog and other projects like that) for the past 2 years so he would know better than people that haven't traveled with them at all.

And i LOVE archive. Good to see other people spreading about it. It's like the grateful dead heaven. If you like the dead then you HAVE to use archive.

I hope to god i get tickets. Looking on craigslist and shit right now and thinking i am just gonna have to pay for the EXTREMELY overpriced tickets on there. Wish i got them when they were 25$ and not 100 :eek:. I'm going to the show in utica also but i would love to see them at barton hall also.

20. making a heart shaped calzone for the girlfriend, probably write something for her too.

i'm more broke than broke should ever be.