Whatcha Think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RedganjaDown, Dec 20, 2017.

1. 3 White Widow and a C+ and AH.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good but it looks like you hacked them up a bit. I can see a lot of dirt in the pics, pretty sparse on vegetation. It looks like you're about 3 weeks in flower.

I can't even see the ground in my tent. What are they growing out of? You can't see it. They are also 3 weeks in flower. There is more plant material on one of these plants then 3 of yours.
    IMG_0835.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lollipop technique. Pushing all of the nutrients to the top to the.flowers. You have a lot of greenery and yours, but it looks like a very unkempt mess. I like my bushes neatly trimmed. You definitely need to get some of that lower vegetation off of there that sucking up nutrients that should be going to the flowers in my opinion. Are you going to feed all those leaves to your rodent you definitely need to get some of that lower vegetation off of there that is sucking up nutrients that should be going to the flowers in my opinion. Are you going to feed all those leaves to your rodents?

Attached Files:

4. You're right I could trim it a little for sure. I've been lazy. It's time to thin it out a little. I also lollipop but they grow right back. Leaves are solar panels I'll be removing them when they're yellow and about to fall off themselves from the top 18" of the plant. I don't like defoliation. I've tried it. I do better without so much of it. It's hard to make an even canopy in a 4x4 with 3 plants not using a scrog net. I supercrop.

It's not as full of plant material as it looks. The bottoms are actually pretty clean.
    IMG_0803.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm really happy with the way mine are coming along. I couldn't have that mass in my tent wondering about invading pest. Just looks gnarly.
    As far as the leaves being solar panels I understand that very well, but a 1500 ft.² home doesn't need 7500 ft.² of solar panels on the roof. Operating efficiently is the most important aspect in my opinion. I'm just a fan of well trim the bushes plant or otherwise.

Attached Files:

6. #6 Tbone Shuffle, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    I hear you but you said, whatcha think? I think you're taking it too far. That tent is basically not even half full. If you want the most yield you can get out of an area you have to fill it up like that. You need a top in every available spot under the light. Mine is far from a mess. The tops are fairly even. It's a decently trained canopy that's going to push out 2 pounds in a 4x4. No pests are coming for DWC hydro. There's not a spec of dirt in there. You could eat your dinner on the floor of that tent. You are much more likely to get pest in there since you have dirt.

How much you think you might get from those well trimmed bad boys you have? I don't blame you for growing them that small. Yeah they are easier to manage. It's intimidating taking care of trees like I grow. They just barely fit. That's the way you smash the yield. Run out of headroom and wall space.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is a case of keep doing what you’re doing. Those buds will be fine and by the looks of them at this point where they should be.