Whatcha think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ojosrojos37, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Whats up GC?? Sprayed my baby with natria a couple days ago and started recomended dosage of nutes the same day. Its been growing like crazy since then and figured the left over white spots was dried up Natria. Its grown an inch and half in 5 days but today I was moving my lights higher and noticed what appears to be burn marks or from what I have read up can also be result of mildew. Whatcha think guys?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. From what I've read thus far spraying is counter productive and just leads to.mold problems

3. I've never foliar sprayed any of my plants. Always get beauties

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. the plants get rid of excess moisture through tiny holes in the leaves, this process is called transpiration. by spraying the plant you are hindering its ability to do this. i would maybe spray once a week just to help get dirt and dust off but other than that definitely not. and from what i have read foliar feeding isnt efficient and can burn your plant easily.

5. So is natria bad for my babies? Only used that cuz a friend said it would help.. And should I just limit it to once a week? Also would temps at 75 help it? Its been at 80 to 83

6. Yes, Yes, and Yes.

7. Thanks eggman... Going ti set up temps today and only spray weekly I will keep you guys posted ... Once again thank you guys I really appreciate all the help