Whatcha doin on this nice Saturday night?

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ...I gotta work. Sucks. In fact, I gotta be in to work in about 10 minutes. Its actually not gunna be that bad though cause im bringing in a 18oz flask of rum for me and my buddy and hes got a fat joint rolled. Gunna progressively get drunk and stoned through out the night- should be interesting. I get off at 2am and more smoking and drinking will ensue im sure. What are you guys doing tonight?

2. Leaving for Vegas where I will be for the next 4 days.

3. Trippin' with a few friends.

4. bored right now

about to pop some bars

maybe have a drink or 2

smoke some dank

5. It's fucking 94 out dude :eek:

Just relaxing with some GoW.

6. what you reppin'??

7. probably gonna go bowling and kick back there and get my brew on

8. not a thing. just relaxing for the weekend.

9. smoke some mids i got and throw back a couple with a friend

10. i just found out 5 min b4 i was about to leave work for the weekend that i have to stay for manditory overtime! i am so fucking pissed off right now. these scandelous ass bags that i work for dont pay me shit to begin with (11.50/hr) and then they work me like a motherfucking pack mule and then have the nerve to pull this shit! man fuck this place i gotta find a new job sooooooo bad. when i get home tho its gonna be 2 rolls and some weed floatin in my pool.

11. ill be pickin up a sack tonight around 6, so ill probably just be blazin it up all night with the homies.

12. had no money so i called the dealer and he fronted me a fat ass 10 sack of some dank greens 'cause i always cop off that fool. got another two bowls worth left after my walk earlyer and might just go blaze one right now. Peace!

13. I just got home , about to pack a bowl then load the bong and watch akira :smoke: a little bit later i'm going to post funny shit in the stoner anthologies . I hope everyone is having a safe and badass night . PEACE.

14. I just relaxed.

I hiked about 7 miles today (smoked 3 bowls in the morning, and then a joint on the trail), came home- ate a bunch of chinese food, took a nap, woke up, drank some beer and smoked a little more.

15. i worked and today was a bad day at work so many people call to complain all the time but then what i was gonna do was go home and do nothing and be pissed for the rest of the night then as soon as i got off work this girl i know walks in talking about munchies so i go back in and get her some free pizzas (cuz i can hook it up like that )and she asks if i want to go smoke so now where here at my house getting blazed

man i freaking love karma cuz all day i was trying to be nice to everyone while everyone was being a dick to me

so what were we talking about?:p

16. Im Drink Rtighy Noew.
    I Ruined Muyu Plants Cuz Imn Mnoving Away!

17. wwell it may come as surprise, but i had the odacity to actually smoek marijunana:D:smoke:

18. Just got home from watching UFC at the neighbors, listening to some music and chilling in the chat, gonna smoke a few bowls in a couple minutes.

Been a good weekend. Enjoy it and be safe, blades.

Peace ~ Chip

19. Just enjoing the second day of my tolerance break, which isn't really a break I guess, seeing as I blazed a couple bowls at a party this evening, I'm quite drunk though, so I doubt it will count :)