Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420girlie, Oct 13, 2004.

1. THe hell is going on around here. I'm gone for two seconds and everything gets all technical and confusing ;)

HEeeeeelllllooo ther's who-who's all over the place. I feel so overwhelmed. I'm far too stoned to attempt anything fancy but I had to drop you guys a line or two.
    Let you know I'm still alive and chokin ;)

Plus I know how butthead worries when his girls don't check in *lol*

But really, I miss you all and I still love this place even if it takes me a month to write a PM ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Also, Who the hell are these people? ;)

3. Hello darlin..

It's good to see ya stop by now and then. I hope all is well in your neighborhood..

I luvs ya too.. :smoking:

4. we all <3 u =D

old school members are god :-D

• Like Like x 1
  5. i may not know who you are but since stoner chicks own... welcome back :D

6. Hi Girlie! :wave:

Nice to see you back on the boards again! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Ya need to pull up a chair, spark one up, and get to readin' and catchin' up on things around here. :smoking:

7. hey there bud, whats shakin?? hang out with us for a lil bit how bout :D

:smoke: :smoke:

8. g,day mate [​IMG] lol,great to see ya

[​IMG]

9. You LOve me, you really love me ;)

It's good to know your gone and not forgotten ;)
    I miss you guys all so much. Growing up sucks. You have to buy everything your damn self. You need t.p. thats all you . Out of toothpaste thats you again. Dish soap, garbage bags, butter, salt......................... I digress ;)

Meanwhile back at the ranch *lol* Can somebody explain this reputation deal to me?????

How does it work? How many points are good? What gets you points?

The suspense is killing me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Check here girlie for how to do it:

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=47521&highlight=rep

It's basically a reputation system designed to give good or bad points on posts.

User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of the user's benefit to the forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of the forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.

11. I get it.
    So what did I miss while I was gone? ;)
    *lol* Like you guys could remember what you had for lunch yesterday let alone whats happened in the last year ;)

Is namron still around? what about Nubbin and Big Poppa?

12. Hey,,,

Look at all of your little green squares, I feel so inadequate ;)