what? you're a virgin, haven't been drunk, haven't smoked ANYTHING???? ARe you sure?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by abe@shagcarpet, Aug 21, 2002.

1. sorry dude, i meant what i said as a hypothetical example of what can happen with fucked up parents that do this kind of evil shit. that can ruin peoples lives. i didnt mean to assume anyhting, and i live my life strongly by not judging people and to keep a centered head. its wrong to judge anything but in this case it came out wrong
    peace and love
    and no hard feelings
    bud-E

2. i wouldnt take annything back its called being REALISTIC u cant make everything nice and dandy there dude if u live in this world u kno its a bitch its hard and x-plicit its not a lil perfect comfy pickit fence surrounded cushion if u think it is my friend this world can consume u in a second yeah theres fucked up people out there yeah theres people that get treated like shit and some dont u shouldnt feel gulity for voicing ur opinion man if its fucked up its fucked up dont beat around the bush stating arbitrary shit its like when ur gurl has something on her teeth and she asks u 'what ? are u gunna be like nothing hun keep her nice n happy or be like, u got sum shit on ur chompers babe might make her feel ackward but its better than her walking round with the shit in her teeth get it?if it offends him/her let that party respond if nothing is said then thats that ...shit

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

3. shut the fuck up

4. scrap it out!

5. LOL great vocabulary there bud-E couldn't sound more articulate and or intellectual than that gees...totally got me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Edit-....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

6. I WANNA HAVE ROUGH PASSIONATE MONKEY SEX WITH BRITTNEY SPEARS VERY VERY BADLY......

THERE....I SAID IT!....AND IM NOT ASHAMED.