What your region says about you

Discussion in 'General' started by DatUndiscoveredWalrus, Dec 18, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

I know there are exceptions, an abundance of people who probably differ from your area's norm, but generally speaking, are these the types of people you come across in your area? It's pretty fucking accurate for Massachusetts. It makes a lot of sense too, the cost of living, nerds worrying about graduating Harvard with a 4.0, the high expectations, the fast paced culture, etc. probably contribute to our neuroticism, coldness, bitterness, and the surrounding states labeling us as massholes LoL.

What do you guys think?

2. #2 mosdef777, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    yea I'm in jersey, and id say its pretty accurate, we have a winter home in georgia, and a summer house in conneticut,  they seem pretty accurate as well. so i would say I'm well rounded haha

3. According to this Im friendly and conventional, I agree, but I also fall under relaxed and creative B)

4. PA here, yeah, pretty accurate. A lot of people are short tempered, and REALLY rude to strangers, especially in public places. Obviously there are exceptions but it's pretty close.

5. Yeah, strangers think you're weird when you smile at them here. Don't even try to start a conversation if you don't know a mutual friend. I know that feel.

6. I'm not friendly or conventional.

The map lies :smoking:

7. Definitely can relate on the not trying to start conversations lol.

8. #8 SrGrower, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
     I knew it!!  Us in California are over creative and try to hard!
    :hello: :bongin: :metal: :smoking: :yay: :hide:

9. You should move up here then, you'd fit right in LoL

10. This map makes the west look chill

11. ^East Coast isn't my style, too many people. If I move it's gonna be NorCal or CO. 

Either way I was just messing a bit. When I think about most people who live where I do - friendly and conventional does sound right. I just don't fit in for shit :smoking:

12. Adding Scandinavia to the map, here are our traits

-Polite and friendly
    -Tall
    -Good looking
    -Strong sense of unity and social support
    -Rich
    -Place great value on knowledge and education
    -Can skii and swing axes at the same time
    -Master two languages at minimum
    -Giant nutsacks
    -Humble as fuck

[​IMG]

13. I wish I could swing axes and skii at the same time.