Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What your nights consist of

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by B-unted, Jan 16, 2008.

1. So i was smoking a blunt then went to friendlys tonight, i realized ever since i joined the city, my nights consist of smoking eating some food, then surfing the city and catch up with people till bed. I realized what a great rythm i have this break

2. my nights consist of hookah, gc, bong rips, food, and some chill beats.

3. Cigs, bong hits, gasmaks, homework, food, gc, bed.

Not always in that order though.

4. tv, blunt/bong hits/pipe hits, gc, tv, bed.

except weekends, or if i have to work

5. weed/work/weed/work/weed/weed/weed/work/bed

in that order

6. Smoke, cruise around, play a little CS or go on GC, eat, and go running. I usually don't sleep until about 3, so that's what I do all night.

I can't even begin to tell you how many times a cop has stopped me for running around in the middle of the night.

7. Drankin'
    Smokin'
    Straight West Coastin'

8. class/internet/smoke/tv/food/tv/internet/music/smoke/sleep.
    Sometimes I end up at the bar which I have to stop being persuaded into.

9. I´m married, so my nights consist of smoking watching TV and sometimes SEX:)

Peace,

Jeronimo

10. hahaha mad funny

11. smoking numerous bowls and drinking heavy dark beers. its nice.

12. wake up, bong rips before class, come and take a couple bong rips then go over to my friends, take some more bong rips then go over to our other friends and smoke blunts/bongs and play halo every night

13. hmm lets see get home from working on cars all day... snort a line of columbia marching powder... smoke a blunt or 3... go out and race people in my prostreet camaro.. come home from getting a ticket... smoke another blunt or 3... then hit the sack... then go to bed... sometimes sex is in there after work...

14. Days that I'm working;

Dinner, internet and some guitar, shower then go to work.. come back in the morn and sleep, wake, blast the guitar and smoke if I have any, repeat cycle

Days off:

Go into town to see buddies. Generally have smoking sessions, go to the pub, watch movies, play games, and play acoustic..