Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What your munchy will power ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheRealCesarG, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Ok guys I wanna know, on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being impossible and 1 being a piece of cake) how strong is your will power when it comes to being face to face with Cannabis munchies ?

2. honestly fruit is the best munchies especially watermelon

• Like Like x 1

3. I usually smoke then eat straight after because my blood sugar drops lol only like a chocolate bar though, but when the actual munchies kick in I'll wait and cook a full blown meal lol

4. I eat anything and everything I can find. That's why I have to cut down on my smoking and maybe even have a few days a week where I don't smoke at all. I am not sure I would make it til bedtime though and not have at least a few bong hits.

5. I'm on a seafood diet.
    I see food and eat it.

Really.. as has been mentioned, fresh fruits are the tastiest and healthiest munchies ever.

6. Lately I've been getting hit hard with the munchies. It's usually strain specific. Heavy indicas make me eat like a pig.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Money is more tight than my willpower so it doesn't make a difference. 9/10 dollars go to weed.

8. Weed never gave me munchies.
    But this is probably because i have a strict diet. And have for years. It does make food more enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

9. I used to get the munchies really bad but these days I will get them faintly but nothing I can't control