What Your Fav. Strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wish_I_Was_In_Amsterdam, Jan 22, 2001.

1. My I would have to say is White Widow but Skunk#1\Haze comes close [​IMG]

4²º

2. i love all strands [​IMG]

------------------
    [​IMG]

3. Anybody who knows or grows any of the blue family will tell you they can't be beat. I personally prefer bubbleberry.

4. Panama red for high, hash plant and blueberry for taste, hahs plant for making hash, any haze for making oil.

5. Oh hell yeah Duzt! You sound like a dude who's got it in line.. well worded..

bubbleberry indeed, indeed INDEED!

good stuff

• Like Like x 1
  6. yumboldt,g13,bubbleberry,and blueberry X northern lights #5, are my fav.

7. N.L. #5 (Emery Seeds) ,Swasi 'roi bart',red beard(South African Seeds).
    Dying to try White Widow and was recently offered some hybrid seeds of a romulin(sp)+ blueberry ,strain.( I love blueberries [​IMG] )

roach

8. Just grew Skunk #1 and i'm drying now. I want to try the Mr.Nice next from Sensi Seeds. I think it may be my new fav. I just need seeds [​IMG]

9. i love good old fashion Kine Buds
    :)

10. High all [​IMG]

I guess I better get with it.. :D :D I've relized I haven't tried most of those strains that everyone seems to like so much..I was born an raised on the border of humbolt county Calif, so I would have to say up to this point, Humbolt Buds are my favorite buds..everyone stay cool.. [​IMG]

[ February 25, 2001: Message edited by: Panhead ]

11. Well I dont get to try many strains where I live, mainly because it is illegal. But I have tried the 2000 Cannibus Cup winner BlueBerry and it is Tha Bomb!! It has an awesomely sweet taste and smell that tantalizes your taste buds. Be glad when I get to Amsterdam so I can smoke all kinds of different strains.

12. i never usually by named strains. but i have have northern lights which i enjoyed alot. lovely taste, clean high. the buds didnt even have stems on them, they were just bud. mmmmmmmmm......tasty....

13. W.W - SILVER HAZE - POWER PLAND - PLANK -
    CRISTAL CLEAR - TOP 5 : CYBERGRASS HOME GROW HTTP://WWW.CANNABIS-COCO.COM..
    NOT YET IN ENGLISH BUT SOON...
    LOVE THIS FORUM : KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    HIGH EVERY BODY.........................
    BYE BYE....

14. I've been growing ICE for the last year. I love it for it's heavy body stone. I suffer from insomnia and this shit knocks me out! It's not social weed, that's for sure. Big time couch-lock.

15. #15 trueweedsmoker, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    I started a thread just like this awhile back....It's name the same....We need more threads like this so newbies can see what people like the most and make a decision on what others are saying.  kool beans....stop by my post....it's called what strain you like best.  I got one that asks whats your favorite nutrient line also.  You should do one of those also and see what the people say.

im gonna follow yours, good luck.  heres the link to mine

deadhead is one of mine.