What you wanted to do and what you will do

Discussion in 'General' started by p42082, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Whats up GC me and my wife was having a conversation about what we would have loved to have done in our lives that we wont get the chance now cos of what ever reason. And what we have always wanted to do, that we still can, and will do before we die.

I always wanted to be a fighter pilot, i would play ace combat thinking i could this. :smoking:

What i will do is learn how to play guitar, my dad was fucking hot at playing eric clapton, and ever since i was knee high and i heard that sound i was hooked.

So thats mine look forward to reading yours.

2. I always wanted to be a politician...

Reality.. I'm probably gunna be a commercial grower in n out of jail his whole life...

What I can still do...

Go on a Europe rave trip with my good buddy and a couple other friends :smoke:

3. I've always wanted to be a professional drummer.

I'm a freshman in college, so I still have no idea what I'm really going to do, but based on society I guess, I'll probably take after my dad and work my way up the corporate business ladder.

Still a ton of time to decide though

4. Man, this is a dark outlook on life. But I know what you mean, do you believe in predestination?

5. I've wanted to be the God of Hemp.

Now, I'm just going to be a politician. :cool:

6. I wanted to be a network administrator, and am currently in school for it. Now I want to be a commercial grower (legally) but that may be a pipe dream.

7. PeruvianDank for president.

I always figured I'd follow in my old man's footsteps and take over his construction company. Turns out working for my dad was shit. Quickly decided I wanted to fulfil that boyhood dream of firefighting. Turns out working for the LFB was shit too.

Now I plan on eventually starting my own landscaping business. And joining a volunteer or auxiliary fire brigade once I'm ready to commit to that responsibility.

8. Naw its just the path im in the process of choosing.

:smoke:

Im fine with it :D

My real dream was actually to be like Pablo Escabar when i was like.. 11-15 then i switched over to politician /getting by job >.>

Now im switching back over to the Pablo Escobar dream :devious:

9. I rekon if more ppl on GC were politicians we would have a better world.