Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What you smoking on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TorchAndABowl, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Morning bake with GDP. What's everybody else starting their day with?

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice!
    For me though, nothing. Break ends saturday

3. [​IMG]

Just a little strawberry cough. Sorry the picture is so big, I got this off of my instagram so I'm not sure how to size it :confused:

4. Sour diesel. My fav strain.

5. Coffee.

My issues do not involve physical pain, a toke at night is plenty for me :)

6. I usually only smoke late in the day too as a way to unwind n chill. Later tonight green crack tho

7. I am smoking weed.

Attached Files:

8. I usually only smoke in the mornings if I'm off of work. I'll go out to the car with my fiance when I wake up and we'll burn a few bowls and go back inside to sleep again. Makes me pretty relaxed for the rest of the day. :smoking:

9. How much is all that ?

10. #10 VapeLifeAlex, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    some high mids
    gunna last me a while
    month long smoke free>

Attached Files:

11. #11 Perpcakes, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    sshmoke duhh

12. About to light up a bubbler of some sour :)

13. morning bake up with bubba kush and a delicious rice Krispy edible. happy 4/20