What You Put In, You Get Out

Discussion in 'General' started by Gonzopoly*, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Bad energy is within those who treat others bad. The ones that treat others well, treat themselves well. 

2. Fosho brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I think much of the time that's true but not always. It's more about how the individual sees their own actions. You could have a seriously fucked individual thinking he is doing gods will.

4. you guys with ur vibes and energy it's stupid and doesn't dooooo shiiiitttt. But the thought is always nice.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409210391.661822.jpg

It's all just one big conspiracy

5. You get out, what you put in

6. Preach! I feel ya.

7. Then why do I feel so bad but treat others well?

8. What if you put your dick in a woodchipper bro

9. Well then you'd be fucked!!

10. You wouldn't get it out probably

11. You are what some people like to call an ignorant fool. Everything sounds crazy when we are first introduced to an idea . If you knew the truth about energy, vibrations etc you'd drop what you're doing right now and work towards saving our world from the very people who have blinded you. Open you third eye my friend, and life Will reveal itself

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Unless they ain't givin' you what you put in...Then you gotta take it. :cool:

13. #13 Nugagerube, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Well if I put a Galil in the packapunch I sure don't get a Galil back out...

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I see what you did there lol

I believe in karma

15. Last time I treated everyone well I got lied to, used, stabbed in the back, and generally treated like shit.