Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what you guys think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 5mokestacks, May 2, 2011.

1. ok so i got a connection on some super lemon haze for 275 an oz.i know its the real deal cuz i seen it being grown and saw the seed pack.do you think that is a good price and what prices do you pay for an oz

2. buy it for sure, decent deal

3. post some pice I got some weed that reaks of skunky lemon.

4. The price is decent,have you tried it?is it quality merch? If it`s good smoke I`d buy it for that price.

5. most I pay is 200 but I live in a very abundant pot proovince so weed cost is low but aslong as it gets you ripped and since you know the source sounds decent.

6. #6 5mokestacks, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    i wa thinking it was a good deal since most stuff that is high grade goes for 300 and oz around here .but i didnt know if the quality compared to a kush was worth 300 an oz