What you guys think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Robertterry22, May 2, 2017.

1. Hey first time grower I got a 216 watt UFO light a 45 watt led angle 226 led light and 6 cfls this is my plants at 25 days from when they poped up toped the two smaller ones they are white widow auto feminized and other are royal dwarf auto feminized think it's to late to top them ? Why do it look like buds starting ?

2. opps hears the pics

Attached Files:

• Your lighting sucks
    • Your pot(s) are too small
    • Your space is way too small for that many plants
    • They're autoflowers, hence why some are already flowering
    • Don't expect much of a harvest
    You're trying to do too much at once, in way too small of a space. 1 photo period plant would of been manageable in that super small area, with the shit lighting. You've really just got too much going on.

I would: throw away the shit lights, throw a dimmable 400w HPS in there, with an air cooled hood (ofc), veg a single photo period plant (because autoflowers are a lol) for 45 days in a scrog, then flip the timer to 12/12.

I know you have to work with what you have....but it's best to utilize it to the best of your ability, which you did not. You got over-zealous & now you'll reap the benefits of being impatient. I'm not trying to be a dick, and you'll probably take it as I am. Just being honest.

Finish this go-round, never buy auto's again for such a small space. Do what I suggested, and then you'll enjoy actually growing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. so harsh above but some times the truth is harsh .

• Like Like x 1
  4. dont top autos youll stunt there growth.
    what soil you using?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. looks good to me.

Those smaller sized pots will keep the autos a smaller, manageable size. Plant growth seems healthy, so you're not lacking in lighting. You should probably upgrade to better lighting eventually, but I think you have a good setup to start with. I often grow auto in veg alongside my mother. I keep them in smaller pots so they stay more manageable and don't get too tall.

6. There not tall would like them taller I checked and the ones I toped are not autos they are white wido fem Hears sum pics of the royal dwarf ones that are budding at only 26 days old

Attached Files: