What you guys think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420kindaguy, Jun 25, 2015.

1. 5 weeks old I topped early at 3 weeks old but now it has 2 shoots instead of just 1 this plant is 5 inches tall what you guys think? Its got little brown spots as you can see but I'm unsure what that's from...

Attached Files:

2. I think its heat stress cause I have it in direct sunlight for like 7 hours in Florida summer sun so might be?...

3. topped too early

4. Well to be fair I'm aware I topped to early but that don't answer my question why the leafs are brown on tips is that heat stress or nutritional

5. I mean I even stated I topped too early not being rude but I did mention and I did a little research I think it's heat considerations being that it's hot as hell and if I was in the plants position I would be burning up and not able to suck up enough water to compensate for loss

6. I would say is more nutritional, maybe some nitrogen. I'm in a very similar climates and my plants are our 24/7, no heat stress. Very happy. I have them in extremely amended soil so just water them if it doesn't rain but that's about it.

7. Need nutrients. Give it a feeding high in nitrogen and I would consider transplanting it into a larger pot. A larger pot will help retain water and prevent root bounding. Use a good quality soil when you transplant and it wi help the plant receive the proper nutrition. You only get what you put into the plant. Treat it good and feed it well and it will reward you. Abuse it and let it starve and it will give you shit.