what you guys think of this bong i just got for $100? +pic

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by samyshmokesalot, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Anyone have or ever seen or tried or know anyone who has one of these? Its called heavey hitter...

ForumRunner_20121023_133402.png

ForumRunner_20121023_133414.png

2. Id say for 100 you didn't get ripped. Looks pretty OK to me. I've seen alot worse for alot more than you paid. Great job!

3. my friend has a heavy hitter, same thing but its green.

Out of all his bongs this one has lasted the longest. And it is great bong for the price. Very solid! and the joint it good too. I heard they arent china glass, I reallly don't know but they are nice..

It hits smoother than my apix mini stemline, only because of its sheer size, its like 18-21inches I think so It packs a nice punch.

I can rip the shit out of my friends, so good luck with yours!

4. #4 samyshmokesalot, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    Thanks guys it does hit very well and i love the nice simple sleek look! And the glass is thick and it feels like quality. My uncle has a roor thats about the same size and i would say i like this almost as much. Only thing i like better about my uncles is the bowl but i could just buy a better slide!

5. ya man upgrade that bitch with a ice pinch or disk slide and a new downstem!

6. I was JUST going to suggest this. Do it man you won't be dissapoint! :hippie:

7. Man an alex k downstem took my beaker from average to a joy to use :laughing: the difference with a disk bowl and a nice downstem is unbelievable

8. Those are badass!

9. Looks like you got the setup now man

10. Ok so i want a disk slide and downstem... How do i kno what size to get cause i think im just gonna order it

11. #11 dOpEsIcK42o, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    That looks like a 14 mm slide.
    you could measure the radius around the widest part of the taper. Most common sizes are 14 and 19mm.

12. :bongin:i got a heavy hitter too! love mine and im doing the same soon, but waiting for the black friday and all thos other christmas sales to get a new downstem and slide, nice pick up :bongin:

13. picture is stupid but as long as the glass lasts you did ok.

14. It looks cool. I have found for the most part glass is glass. I have some nice pieces and they all smoke different but I didn't know that when I bought them. I just thought they were cool.

I think you got a nice piece of glass that looks really cool for a good price. And that other poster said his buddies has lasted a long time. Dropping is never good not matter who made the pipe but it's nice to have something that is durable.