What you doing in ur home?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Kpatchi, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Right now. Im sitting here thinking I don't want to wake up at 6:00 am and delaying doing my school work. How's ur night going?

2. Delaying my work as well. I am honestly considering the possibility that I have a moderate attention deficit, because procrastination seems to be my strong suit.

So right now I am sitting on the computer, though I really need to check my blood sugar and get some studying in.

3. thinking about sex

4. thinking about sex

5. wanting more pot

6. Just got out of the shower. I am enjoying some naked me time. :D

I have the house to myself and I'm taking full advantage of it.

7. Overloaded with stimulants, I'm going to take a shower and see if I can manage to squeeze in another two hours of studying or so before succumbing to sleep when the sun rises.

I've been awake far too long to consider myself anything even closely resembling sharp, but I seem to retain information no matter what condition my head is in, so I want to take advantage of the fact that I'm actually motivated right now.

Until then, I'm standing around naked. I might do so on the roof once the caffeine wears off.

8. Watching the Reds get railed, wanting weed. Trying to get it. I'm from Cincy, trying to get it in Columbus because it is so much cheaper there. Just gotta sit and wait....

9. Repeatedly throwing a frisbee at my couch from across the room.

For some reason it's helping me concentrate.

10. Makin' beats grubbin' on some chinese food. Perfect way to end the day. :D