Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What You Doin Tonight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattz231, Jun 22, 2014.

1. What does everyone got going on tonight/early morning. Me and ny boy about to roll up about eigth blunt, smothered in some really ambery keif. Were currently in the process of rolling it. Will post more pics soon.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. That's an eighth in there? It looks tasty, I'm about to roll a joint and have kief in it also and go walk somewhere and smoke.

3. Yeah its a full size cigar, they weigh 10g q when you buy them. Look at the size diffrence with a cigarette

4. Ah ok I looked at it as the cigar wasn't that much longer than the cig so I thought it was just a regular wrap. I didn't notice how much fatter the blunt is than the cig, enjoy man. 

5. And their gettin stale. All the keif and everything fell on the rolling tray. So now were gunna try to use to saved leaf from the outside around a fat joint. But I think were gunna loose alot. This is really shitty actually.

6. That's why you always gotta pick up two blunt wraps in case one is dry and breaks on you. I hate when that happens just try and salvage any of the wrap that you can. You guys don't have another wrap? 

7. No it was the last one, I told him we should buy a new one so its good to hold the weight and he swore it was fine. Now weve ended up with such a peice of shit im embarrassed to show it

8. What jind of cigars or blunt wraps does everyone use.

9. Swisher sweet tropical fusion, black or green games backwoods on occasion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Philly/swisher grape. Fuck wraps

11. I would do some pretty awful things for a big ass blunt right now.

12. Nobody elseis smoking

13. Currently waiting at my dealers house to pick up a half of some chocolope
    And tonight I'll probably get contently stoned

14. Smoking some resin and hating every second of it. I ran out of bud the other day and I am not happy about it since instead of saving money for more bud like I normally do I went and bought beer and black metal cassettes. Now I only have $15 and I don't feel like driving all the way to my dealers house just for a dime bag (I would have to put $5 in my gas tank just to get there since I am also out of gas at the moment).

Looks like I will be toking on some gross weed residue tonight in hopes of achieving a minimal buzz to take the edge off. Being a daily toker kinda sucks when you don't have green to toke.

15. just made hot coco with about 1.2 grams of OG Kush. ill post the results later if i am not to baked :metal:

16. Right now I'm just sitting here chilling looking at the beautiful sky. Oh I'm also eating this delicious double chocolate chip cocoa cookie...high off some headband.