what you are looking forward to in the not-so-distant future

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, May 9, 2008.

1. Ive had a rather shitty last few months, mixed with good experiences. Now, ive got some things in the works that will hopefully put me on a good track for just living with joy. i need it.

Anyway, in about 13 days i will be attending a fantastic spectacle of music, substance use (and abuse) love, dancing, and non stop "be"-ing. THis will take place at SUMMER CAMP 08 in Chillicothe, IL. never been there before, never even driven that far of a distance in my life, and it will be amazing. When i heard that it took place on my 20th bday (May 24) i new i was going. so i have my ticket, just waiting for my rebate check for funds (and bday $ of course). I laugh out loud when i think enough about it and how joyous it shal be.

Another thing on my agenda is my new job, apartment, and soon after sept, my new house with me and three other friends. I got hired at a Wells Fargo bank as a phone banker, which should be cake seeing as how i just got done working at a call center for 8 months. not only that, but my buddy who recommended the job also got hired and well be sharing a 3 room apt till sept, after which we will move into a house with 2 other friends. its gonna be great. and TO BOOT, this girl whos been hookin me up with rolls and dank ALSO GOT HIRED and is moving to the same town (sioux falls, SD). shes gonna be able to hook it up fo sho.

anyway, enough about be, what are you guys looking forward to?

2. When it is harvesting season and my plants give me killer buds, that is what I am waiting for.

3. I start my sick ass state job for the summer again in 2 weeks. Then I'm buying a hp/p shortly there after

4. i am lookin forward to school in a week or so

5. I'm looking forward to the fuckin summer and makin more and more and more money!! I'mma have 3 jobs (one i don't have to do anything i set back and collect)!! I'mma be workin at budwieser in the warehouse making 5 a week (after taxes)!! And this new job selling fuckin knives!! For each person i go see and try to get them to buy the knives i get $17!! So imma see like 3 people a day and thats goin to be $255 a week right there!! And my job lol...let's just say imma makin $350 a day frontin mah shit to mah boy!! Summer time is when everybody loves to blow!

6. end of the month. school is over and i might be staying at my brothers house if he leaves for las vegas. gonna drink beers and eat mushrooms there :D

7. - Getting a car
    - Moving into a new place with friends
    - Buying
    [​IMG]

- And most def going to
    [​IMG]

:D

[​IMG]

8. looking forward to a summer full of money...marijuana and Vagina.............. lots of the three.

9. A lot of things are in store, come to think of it.

I'm going to Chicago to see family, probably heading to New York in late June to meet my girlfriend's family, then, when I'm at home, I'll be spending most of my free time repairing my Sidekick (which I've made a little project out of) and setting up my dark room somewhere in the basement. There's also a room upstairs that should be free to use in a month or two, so I might look into that as well.

Three months just doesn't seem fair, to be honest with you.

:D

10. Immortality. :p

11. Getting the hell out of school.
    Taking a summer off, maybe travel.
    Enjoy the life I will have earned a little before settling down.

12. seeing radiohead, the breeders, m83, and sigur ros live

13. im looking forward to my bday, going to college after summer, going to the beach, getting high all day, and hopefully getting pussy...but usually pot gets in the way of that anyway.

14. car and puppy within the next couple weeks.

15. Getting all my fines and legal shit taken care of and my birthday (May 30th).

16. Getting drunk as all hell in Windsor, Canada Friday night...drunk Saturday night...birthday Sunday....new car speakers/deck next week for my new Jeep...new job...great shit comin up boys

17. Fucking right homie. :smoke:

18. goin to france in june should be wicked

19. i got two words.....

MOUNTAIN JAM!!!!!!!!

20. 4th of July party, roasting a pig, woohoo