what yall think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chknhwk, Feb 5, 2010.

1. here's my 4 nlxoghaze ladies grown under a 250w mh then switched to hps for flower. general hydro nutes. grown in 3 gallon grow bags 3/4 full with fox farm ocean forest. bud blood during first week of flower now big bud powder it i run out. i plan on at least 6 more weeks till i cut just want some input how how they look. for my setup

Attached Files:

2. that looks pretty solid to me

3. looks good bro.,

4. Looking good from here man!!

they do look a bit stretchy, have you played with the height of your lights? 9(stretching doesn't hurt anything, you just get spaced out bud instead of tighter bud)

5. yea they are a bit stretchy i tried to keep the light as close as i could but i think it was cause i put them directly into the big bags instead of starting smaller. but its a learning experience i cant hardly wait till i can harvest then upgrade to a 400 watter from my 250 and to dwc buckets

6. Just a heads up, you'll see a bit of growth acceleration compared to previous grows when you transplant straight to the final pots. I noticed it when I eliminated going from peat---> 1gallon---> 3.5 gallon.

Now I go from peat---> 7gallon. Big difference ;)