What yall think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dmanhunt313, Jan 24, 2017.

1. My first grow ever. About to hit 4 weeks flowering tmrw. Used "kind" soil. But that has a limit on how long you can use it. So i already switched to bottled nutirents the second a couple leaves had a deficiency. I Believe it to be a manganese deficiency but i could be wrong. Either way i needed to start feeding them. Hopefully im all smoov so far
    20170123_230356.jpg
    20170123_232029.jpg 20170123_232012.jpg 20170123_232022.jpg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

2. what r u feeding them with? r u giving them any micronutrients?

3. I havent gave them literally anything until the other day when i noticed the brown spots and what not

4. I am using tiger bloom blossom builder. Fox farm

5. Strictly organic up until now

6. That's fine, most soil is good enough for the first month or so before any nutes are needed. I would use a micro nutrient like earth juice micro along with the bloom ferts, that's what I use or what ever brand u prefer. they have the magnesium, cobalt, zinc, iron and other trace elements that are needed to prevent deficiencies.

7. I always feed a 3 part fertilizer. grow, bloom and micro at the same time. that way u never have any deficiencies. Even during flowering, but I always use a reduced amount like 1/4-1/2 strength when growing organically in soil. U don't need full strength.