Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What yall know about THE GRAVITY

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HIGHskool, Apr 12, 2003.

1. i made one out og a 2 liter bottle and a small bucket. i out the stem from my bong into the bottlecap. only problem is that the stem doesnt reach into the water. So i get a huge unfiltered gravity bong hit. and Yes a gravity bong totally depends on gravity. you can skoek a blunt or a bowl on the moon but not a gravity bong.:D

2. get a pen tube, or marker tube or anything, and tape it to the stem, as long as its air tight it will work, make it the right length.

3. what I like better than a bucket bong is the waterfall bong. It's the same thing except you don't cut off the bottom of the bottle. Poke a hole in the bottom and fill with water while covering the hole. Then light it like you would a bucket bong and let your finger off the hole. It shoots water out and sucks smoke in. Great fun to watch. Plus, if you think it sucks you can always cut the bottom off and make a bucket bong.

4. hit a gravity one night now i have one functional lunbg it destroyed me i was a throw pilllow on the couch for like 3 hours

5. has anyone else tried the portable, waterless bukket bong that they sell on the city... of all the gravity (or whatever we've decided to call them) bongs that i've tried (maybe 30 or so, ranging from home-made to permanent) it hits the best. even though it's not all that big, it gets you plenty stoned and is really convenient to carry and shit. also, i picked up a good tip from the good people at bukket (or whatever the company is called). if you get a small piece of cloth wet and put it in the downstem (right below the bowl, but with a little room so the flame doesn't touch the cloth when the bowl cashes) you get a much smoother hit... much like a cigarette filter

6. all of this gravity bong talk made me want to try it, i am going with the waterfall though. i just made the attachment i need to make it work in conjunction with my glass pipe. off to go get stoned.

7. just took an entire bowl of great dank covered in crystals in one hit of a filtered 1 liter waterfall bong with a glass pipe for the bowl, hardly even caughed. i just keep getting more and more stoned as time goes on....damn i was going to write a paper....oh well, i guess i will wait until the last possible second....i still have two days...well one and a half....damn i am stoned...so yeah gravity bongs rock

8. nice bud stuffer thats what i like to here...try a straight up gravity with a two gallon milk jug...trust me u will cough! maybe not but i would bet u will.

9. bet i will too, yeah i will have to try that some time. i live in dorms so i will have to wait until i get the chance, thats why i chose the waterfall. i preped everything in my room and then went out into the woods and took a couple of seconds to make it and let er rip.

10. I live in dorms, too. Luckily my RA is cool and doesn't mind if I smoke as long as it doesn't bother other people. I just get him to grab some alcohol and come over. I drink so much less alcohol when I'm stoned and get so fucked up.

11. yeah yeah i do agree that the gravity bong is the shit you should make one out of a five gallon culligan water jug. if you dont pass out then you fucked up but also when mj is like 50$ an 1/8 it sucks down your sack