1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

what yall drinking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by toketillyachoke, Dec 10, 2003.

1. high yall its tokem till ya choke coming at ya live from lacaster pa. Got a case of yingling lager and geting some bud tommarrow how are yall doing this day i mghreat drunk as a skunk and a party this weekend. havent been on much latly cuz my school blocked the site :( whitch sucks cuz i love this site . well basvck to the poitn who's all drink this lovly december night and what yall drinking.

2. im at number 6 feelin preety drunk mom is bringin pizza home cant wait

3. vanilla soy milk all the way

(no alchohol for me :))

*!!CHEERS!!*

4. Mmm, I love me some Yuengling!! Made by North America's oldest brewery... It's probably my second favorite beer, Guiness being the first. :D

5. I have half a coke bottle of high ten whiskey under my be and a water bottle of McCormick's (vodskey *shudder*) I wish I could drink but I need to start cramming for my last 2 exams that are tomorrow.

6. Plain old water.

7. yup.. now i just drink water.. but it gots to be aqua fina....

8. na.... is some bomb ass water..lol..

Enjoy the crisp, refreshing taste of Aquafina -- 100% pure, non-carbonated, purified drinking water. Aquafina`s consistent purity and great taste are guaranteed by means of a state-of-the-art purification process that includes reverse osmosis and carbon filtration. Since its debut in 1995, Aquafina has won over consumers with its great taste and purity. Aquafina is currently America`s #1 selling bottled water brand in measured retail channels.

Attached Files:

9. damn, someone's absorbed their propaganda. If I want to pay for water, I'll go to Kroger and pay 70 cents for a gallon. It tastes pretty good. Usually I just drink out of the tap.

10. hmm lets see beer(coors light), vod(grey goose), tequila(cuervo gold), jager(meister), rum(bacardi/morgans) and thats about it

11. i just like aqua fina...

u should drink a cold one.. trust me, u will enjoy it when u high..latezz...

Ps... fucking hate dry mouth..lol..latezz..

12. only water they sell at my school, i find myself addicted to freezing cold aqua fina too....:D

13. As do I :-D

it's orgasm in a bottle.

14. Thats why I got a brita water dispenser to put in the mini-fridge in my room. It does taste better than tap water, and always very cold.. It's perfect for my bong too..

15. i simply bought a filter pitcher. works damn nice, man.

fill it in the tub, stick it in the fridge: ice cold water, all you can drink.

Yuengling's good too, man... wish i had some of them.

also wish i had some nug.

being poor SUCKS, man.

or, rather:

being poor SUCKS MAN.

mmm... weed...

-the Infrequent Ninja

16. -beer budweiser or any other (molson dry,ex, etc)
    -coke
    -tropicana juices (mom buys em)
    -can juices dont add 3 cans of water thats just wasting the taste! add 1 it tastes really good when ur high!
    -cold water with ice (water is filtered from my huge rich looking frige and ice comes from my automatic ice machine on my huge rich looking frige!)really like that frige!
    -when i've got dry mouth, hell i'd drink anything!

no alcohol when smoking tho i dont like mixing :(

cyaz

17. juss some nice wines
    a lil rockbare shiraz
    oracle sauv blanc
    and tommasi merlot, 2001
    lol, love working in a majoe liquor warehouse!

diggin on the tommasi right now...

sensimil has attached this image:

Attached Files:

18. me tooo... has a few brews, then a baltimore zooo and now moved onn to the finer things in life...:D

Attached Files:

19. Last night I was drinking Old E. Something I have never done before. This weekend I can't drink shit though cause i got some very important finals on Monday. Fuck Statistics!

20. Well.. it's 5:21 AM.. and at about 7, I drank water that i tried to dissolve 30 mg of dexedrine in... didn't work too well, only about half dissolved, but i just ate the rest... blah. I cringed. VERY bad taste. I've been posting the night/morning away if you can't tell...

Grasscity Deals Near You