Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. well if i was smoking at the moment, then i wish i had some pharmacist like you have bro.

2. hahahaha no i think he borrowed the hubble space telescope for the shot. lol hahahahahhahaha and no prob bro. any time. had fun and would love to do it again any time.

3. hey, IMAX called, they want their camera back. if you could return it asap, they would be very much abliged. lol hahahahahaha. lol thanks again for the great pic man.

4. im baaaaaaaack....and feelin' good...glad you guys had fun in my absence:Dfirst...i just wanna say this is my post.....my post......and until i start bitchen....let the good buds roll.....we up over 1500 looks...lotta poeple lookin....just afraid ta try the water:rolleyes: if we attract the misfits...perverts....burn out ...moth ball snorters...qualude enema abusers...chicks with fake boobs.....an even the occasional hash paddie abuser...then i'm glad ta call ya bro's and broettes...new deacbonic's word:hello:some pale at my overuse of the little head things...if ya dont like head this aint the forum for you...you guys with me on that.....i dont care what the picture looks like or how good or big it is..if i could bud signal one onto you ceilings ...it would be huge..and ugly with me in it..so let it roll....take of your shirt...kick of your shoes..loosen that top button of your pantaloons and relaxe...for da babes:eek:....you guys....keep your shit on now...first off....i wanna say thanks to the herminator...great job...me and this guy will prob. end up growin somewhere..he good folk by my standards..thanks bro:wave:

now...onto the important stuff...i just saw a commercial for fake buns for chicks:eek::eek:...now i cant speak for everyone but i would love to have a camera on the face of every guy when he finds this out....if i was fucked up and drunk and takin' some luscious babeinski home and she drops trou and half her ass falls on the floor..and no doubt she would have one a those boobie black hole anti=gravity dodads turnin her lung warts into dolly parton blimps....i would run from my own house screamin'...scarred for life...now ..my neighbors would tell you this is not rare for me but this time i'd have a reason:p..so..included in our expert appraisel of everything under the sun thats kewl....tonights off topic is...how do you explain to you prospective whoopie partner that all your sex gear is:confused::confused: bogus:confused::confused:.......no....my titts and ass are fake but look at the curvature of my neck....blow me down...popeye...thats just wrong

yes these are paragraphs....sorta.....now on to the accolades

corzilla is becoming a favorite of mine...i used ta think the english were a little uptight....but ..their pretty cool and i love their underwelming humor...not saying this well...when they crack on ya...ya could be drivin' along 15 min. later and go.....hey....was that a shot...stealth humor...its too bad about todays world.....a few power greedy assholes runnin the earth into a shithole while worshipping the almighty buckoo...are screwin' it up for the rest of us hitchin' a ride:eek:if i dont know a stoner from australia or bosnia and their walkin by and i hold up a big ass doobie of some dank..hes knows what i'm all about and were probably gonna become buds...like you guys are becoming my buds...aaaaaaa...no tearin' up...you'll get me going;)...so keep it comin' my english knight in shining bong water

OWTH made an apperence and even though the first time he got ripped off with some of that crappy red x bud.....he hooked some sweet shit later...welcome anytime ya feel like sharin...my man...who amoungst us has not stared down and seen the same corner baggie:smoking:
    rocafella901...well...he's from tejhas..so thats kool with my but once ya get em started...he just wont shut up..lol...your eatin' up my bandwidth with those huge post dude:poke:just messin' and come on by anytime...pardneer:wave:glad ta have ya...but next time...leave the horse outside...i already gotta clean up after these guys......

my mother -in -law has the terminal walkin' farts..i shit you not...just felt like sharing....incase anyone was gettin too high and needed rescue...that should do it....my wife got mad when i pointed out her moms voice had changed but her breath was still the same:D:hello::D

nogoodkush2...man....thats just sad...we got:wave:ta get you back on your buzz..bro...tell me where ta send the dank..lol..hope ya hook some killa cause im just not funny with out a buzz..like goin to a 3d and not wearin' the glasses

dpk231376348734621agrw/776....those are the fuckin ugliest fuckin regs i have ever seen and i would be lookin ta stomp a mudhole in someones ass if they tried to lay that crap on me:eek:.nice buds dude...wecome and stop by any time greenland comes out of their 14 months a year dark period..yup..i know a scientific fact or two..huh..they also have tree frogs there that hate trees???.....and..water flows up there and isnt wet:smoking:...see..you guys learn stuff here too...its bullshit...but ya learn it and can quote me

pubicenemy23...happy birthday brochacho....but your supposed ta get your bone smoked on your birthday........and a little tradition i always do on my birthday...recircumcision...yeah...get it done every year..cleans up the funk on my junk...plus..its like toppin' a plant...expolsive growth:pwelcome back any time

madsax...hope dat slug showed with your gear bro...they can be so independent when theygot and you want..post those picks bro..keep the vip open for ya:wave:

thatcalisun havin' sooooooome cali fun...too cool bro...but dont get to close to the border...dont want banditos stealin your fluffy boritos

sensimilla.......i too have at time been forced to inhale the bubbling pleasures of bud spunk...gets ya ripped though...stop by anytime but ya dont need ta post a pic of the res:eek:

joedubs....what up with that crap....fluffy buds...pale color...just fugly in my book..i would get rid of that as fast as possible...i have a reefer disposal site and could safely store it away where it wont hurt anyone;)...just lookin out for ya ....nice bud bro...swing by anytime...no cover for you:wave:

hip hopster..gettin ta be a reg bro....glad ta have you....the doms chillin' in the vip:wave:

ub...ib...we all b smokin'...what up meho....there are no shitty weed picture unless its you in handcuffs standing in front of a huge pile:eek:...lol....keep em coming:wave:

streetstuck.......man...howed you get here...were not responsible people here with clear cut priorities...when ya lose that attitude...ya can come on back:poke:just messin....good for you

angustwangus....i am dispatching a rescue squad to your location..i have heard about alien bud.....jumps outta the sack and adhears to your face...yes...the team is equiped with the jaws of..life...hang in bro..there coming...nice dank..enjoy and come on back now...ya hear:wave:

and darkness...love the sig...some work went in...welcome and dont ya get to blue baby...drop by any time:wave:

so...its saturday night...gonna be gettin all kinda twisted up on my growns...a few days curin' and it tastes a lot less like carps ass:hello:not sure i like that...cause...i loves me some carps ass:rolleyes:

so...drop by....get high...stay sly...but dont ask why...or we might just dot your eye
    ...and more pics of gear...bongs..pipes...vapes..chilums....busted my glass gear yesterday:(but...i guess thats what its made for....so see ya peace and stay safe
    later deacon...ps and give up some reps ta the herminator for a job well done that strong men have fled from screamin' like a biatch...i would but i gave you guys all mine:(

5. and this one just showin of my best bud in the world...would step infront of a train for this guy.....my bro....FINNIGAN:hello::p:D:hello:

DAWG.jpg

DAWG  TWO.jpg

HIS NICKNAME IS THE BEAN

6. haha. thanks man. how long did it take you to type all that? lol i bet this time you right clicked and copied before you posted that one. well atleast i hope you did. lol your making me consider smoking some of my home grown and kicking back and just posting all night. lol ill let you know. i have dont have a gut, but someone stole my sixpack and thats about all the body fat i have on me. should be good for a puf or two and quit just to have some fun wiith you guys tonight. great post man. your linguistic skills are killa like the stuff we all grow. its almost like i dont even hafta smoke to feel it. lol well atleast we dont have smellovision in HD yet, id hate to have your mother inlaw walk by while reading your stuff. lol hahahahaha

7. and just so you's guys know who your dealin' with...heres an action shot of me on my bike..mr. excercise and buns of steel are two of my nicknames...did someone say cottage cheese:eek:

[​IMG]

love ya all:wave:

8. where my guys......i gotta smoke by myself......1 rippy dippy..2rippy dippy

9. ^*shudder*:bolt:

heres some of the same bud that i posted last night, but this time with some kief sprinkled on top:yummy::bongin:

Attached Files:

10. another fla boy...good ta see ya ub...like my bikin' short:hello:look at that picture before ya get a buzzz...cause it will sure kill one....1 page back i got picks of my pup though...their cool...call him bean...when this backassward state goin leagle...to kewl as always bro..peace deacon

11. Dude, the guy on the right makes this so much funnier! He looks like he being terrorized by t-rex! ...or worse...

12. thats the look i always have...tff...this picture still brings tears too my eyes..and your right...thats what makes the shot:hello:....im thinkin' i never wanna do jello shots with him:pwhere elso do ya get this kinda value for your gc fun bucks....and worse.....i got more neutron photos armed and red eye...oh...thats just wrong considering the above picture:(

13. sorry deacon, i was eating dinner with the kids and looking at old pics of the family. this one of uncle joe just makes me smile when i remember him. lol

edit: i think im going to go ahead and take a few puffs. what you think of that guys? think ill be good in a day or two?

Attached Files:

• b14.jpg
      b14.jpg
      File size:
      7.4 KB
      Views:
  14. kewl bro...welcome aboard...can just here the wife now....that deacon is a bad influence...you need a better class of friends....my bros been hearin' that long as they've known me;)...good old uncle joebonie...always said he had alot of brains....:eek:

15. hahaha yea too bad he wasted them on general gun knowledge. lol hahahahha did you get the url of the statue?

16. About to smoke about a gram of my best after drizzling melted hash oil all over it, then I'm going to go to bed with my lovely wife.

17. link didn't work..pm me the link or title...sure its a classic you twisted fuck:hello:...

bud fans....bud fans bud fans....dont miss this one...this one ..this one...thats monster truck speak..i think....anyhoo...tommorrow im showin' everything i got....i got the scrog...buds are fat and within an inch of their life...i think they sense i want them....the led warrior...dedicated 100 % to a 90 watt ufo...outdoor come indoor....a bud beast i think....all the out door gals.......the babies:hello:aw..i love babies.....barneys gear lsd and red dragon...1 lst....1topped...of each...the showdown...and the preemies...3 each mandala 8 mile high and hash berry...for my hashpattys ...mate:wave:so if you guys think i'm a little warped spindled and mutilated now...wait for santa deacons x mas grow

18. Awww these posts are all pretty great...especially the hashoil drizzled over top I mean, seriously I'm dying without pot right now. I can't wait for Monday night because my boyfriend comes up and we're going to smoke a ton...and it's WAY long over due for me.

:wave:

19. [​IMG]

Sour Bubble

• Like Like x 1
  20. dam skooler...they'ed hafta use the defib paddles to revive me after that....too cool...do you ever get too fucked up or only when you go with the intentions of pushing the limits...and do mids even get you a buzz..or just never come near your lips im sure...here i go again...sorry bro dont mean to pester ya every time you come over...cant help it.....and moonratt...somehow i dont think the name fits...a pleasure...dont mind my playful banter:eek:here on the forum...and that picture isn't me...it herm...lmao.....drop by any time...we have fun...and budenvy dude...awesome ..how about a picture of your current run and i wont hafta show you a picture of my shelby cobra...lear jet...and aircraft carrier:hello::hello:later guys