Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. my fim skill is questionable at best..but 2 fim sessions with 100 percent results..is my idea of the dream start to veg...least amount of stress for max gain:smoke:

2. wait 2hours more and I will get a pic of the noding lol, also have you seen my totally crazy GF4 clone? its got an absolute mutant stalk and I've been hoping for some experienced grower feedback and thoughts on it? its in my link below if interested, I would appreciate some thoughts though!

Peace... *begins rolling*

3. haha thanks, I will get more into other threads after I finish an essay I have to do for evolutionary psychology haha, due on tuesday and im in mega procrastinate mode!

4. ok decdided... cheese!

5. school comes first bro;)take care of that...you'll be growin dank as long as ya like;)

6. I'm all good, 3rd year exams in Uni, got 3 down, and only an essay left plus minor exam. Thanks for the concern but I enjoy evolutionary so should be kl, 1570words of 2500 down so far! woop! then tell you what, I'm off to Amsterdam after the last exam at somepoint... self reward win!

lol peace!:smoke: im blazed lol

7. Rainy day here in stag's garden. Got up and baked on some bubblelicious. Just fed the late flowerers final phase flushing solution. This is my first time trying out one of those so we will see. I'm at 8 weeks 12/12 on a bunch of girls so that's something like 6 1/2 to 7 weeks of having actual flowers. I'm seeing amber trichs on AK and OB already thus the flush. Thinking today will be a start drinking early day and maybe take the wife out to a good steak dinner or somethin.:D

8. I use a ripen flush solution, just nicely plumps up the calyx, finishes off the pistil colouration and bumps out the last of the sugar to the crystals. Works well!

9. L.A Confidential

[​IMG]

10. holy oversized picture batman!:eek:

11. I'm fond of autos and have a few grows to my credit. I like to do a lot of experimenting with them to see what I can do to produce the best buds possible in the shortest possible time, both indoor and out. So far I have produced some really dank buds that will get you high and keep you there for 3 hours or more. I have found that depending on the strain, you can top, fim, scrog, or just let it go natural and still get good results out of a 60 day wonder. Although, never have I had a plant finish in the time the breeder says it should. I think there's hipe in there some where. What I find is most plants go a lot longer than 60 days. Some as much as 75 days and counting. It's all in the look of the trachs. I had one Lowryder go 75 day and the trachs were still only cloudy. Made some great smoke though. The best smoke I've grown was last years Easyryder. 6 oz cured off 3 small plant. I still have 2 jars of it I'm keeping in reserve. It's the best smoke I've ever had, and many of my friends that have tried it agree.
    When it comes down to it, seeds from the same mother will grow differently onder the same exact conditions. All you can do is give them lots of attention, the right amounts of nutes, watch the leaves and do what the plant tells you to. LST it, SCROG it, TOP it, FIM it. What ever you like, but remember, It's not in the quantity, it's in the quality.
    Now go out and grow something.

12. #8153 VTX1800, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What the fuck is it?

13. [​IMG]

''Late flowering nutrient.

Ripen is a comprehensive plant nutrient used during the late flowering stage of the plant. It is specifically designed to speed up and enhance the ripening process, while increasing the active principles of medicinal, aromatic and culinary plants.

This type of formulation is referred to, in the greenhouse industry, as a ‘forcing solution‘.

Ripen is a mix of refined mineral salts and buffers, formulated by the GHE laboratories with the greatest precision. Indeed, at this stage, accuracy is of the utmost importance: the plant, at the end of its life, is generally more fragile and the assimilation process is greatly reduced when compared with the vegetative phase.

Ripen acts at different levels:

* It gives the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life. The plant reacts by speeding the ripening process, in a last effort to spread its genes.
    * It forces the plant to reinforce its defences and thus increase its active principles.
    * It brings to the plants all the mineral salts they need, in a form easy to assimilate.
    * In case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, it helps metabolise these residues, which will improve the taste of the crop.

This nutrient has many properties:

* Outdoors, it enables you to quickly harvest a crop, before it is spoiled by cold and humid weather.
    * Indoors, it helps you harmonise the end of the cycle by speeding up the ripening of the slowest plants.
    * In case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it allows you to accelerate the natural cycle and get something out of a crop otherwise completely lost.
    * When you are growing a plant for its medicinal properties, this is the nutrient of choice to boost the concentration in the final product.

Application:

The last 10 days of flowering, dilute Ripen in water and adjusted pH to between 5.5 and 6.5.

In Hydroponics: 4-5 ml/L - EC = 1,8 - 2,2

In Soil: same concentration, every second watering

Ripen is an acid, it will lower the pH of your solution. Pour it in the water before adjusting your pH level.''

from GHE Ripen.

peace

14. hey man those pics are up on my grow thread BELOW now :)

also just swapped some blue cheese for a little G13/LA confidential cross that arrived this morning from amsterdam wooo! gonna roll!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. #8156 VTX1800, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't trying to be rude when I said " what the fuck is it" I just never heard of it and thought it was some thing you mixed up yourself.

16. no problem! :smoke: happy to help

17. wow this g13xLA is awesome!

18. well...blutis checked in...says the fishin' is a little slow...im thinkin' trollin's the way ta go on that there body of water...what is that..
    .lake inferior:laughing::laughing:

[​IMG]

im just kickin'...some skunk..some mystery red dank bud that i think is dragon...some keif...some bho..some brownies....no drinkin':D...just had a monster storm...rain water:hello:gotta go check the gals but can see from here the vortex is gettin' gang raped by a hybiscus:eek:sprouts are rearin' their little uglies

whats up with you guys:confused_2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKz2U4fvA4U&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]YouTube - Velvet Revolver - Slither[/ame]

19. some no name, pretty good smoke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's almost all gone though ;_;