Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Nice buddy. I've yet to do a scrog. I'm going to buy 60cm2 ones from my grow shop in a frame. Maybe I'll run a full one in the coming months. I'm the very same lol. Taking parts of my girls, or quick drying bits in my electric air dryer, (yes, I know you shouldn't but, compared to a 10-14 day dry done in 4 days a small drop of in quality. Especially when I running low, I do this..

I've yet to do an AK, will get round to it. Its a classic.

2. If you dont have any AK47 seeds yet. Go to Hemp Depot, and order the Joey Weed AK47.

His genetics are the best around, and are Pre2000 genetics. This is when AK47 was at its best. Theyre cheap too. $50 a pack.

Only thing is Hemp Depot is in Canada, so you have Customs. But I ordered some packs March 29, and got my order April 17th. With no problems.
    He also has the original White Widow Pre2000 Greenhouse Seeds Genetics, when Greenhouse was a top of the line supplier. Also has some of the best original C99 genetics, as does jahseeds.ca. Many say JAH has the best C99, and Joey Weed a close second. Buy Joey Weed AK47-White Widow are the best there is of those 2 strains.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. 20230512_201945.jpg
    Fuel biscuits for now and we'll see what's for tonight

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Harlequin in the pipe. Just got the pipe today, for the second time. It's heavy glass, I should have broke it 6 times but it finally broke on the 7th attempt. Anyway...

20230512_194444.jpg

I found the Higher Standards ashtray in a thrift store so I got another HS pipe, here's to hoping they last!

20230512_201503.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hot Stuff with Sand, and CBD bud double wrapped with hemp. Nice!
    16839414647001407248808.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Green Crack :smiley-rolling-joint:
    IMG_8443.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Beautiful looking bud everybody. Nice!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. My tastes lean more toward the Indica dominant strains, but there ain't nothin wrong with a bowl of Green Crack...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. I've been venturing out to the Sativa hybrids a bit more. I mostly always went with indicas but found that I'm liking the sativa side just as much

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #78650 Hardnutcheck, May 13, 2023
    Last edited: May 13, 2023
    20230513_130835.jpg
    Hindu Mints. Total terp: 4.28%

And for the hell of it, these are the strains I've been trying out and figuring out what I like.

Night time:
    -Orange Kush cake
    -El Chivo
    -Hindu Mints

Day time:
    -Diesel Lights
    -Space MC
    -Jet Rings

Both:
    Fuel Biscuits

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. The last of the Pippa. 20230513_150401[1].jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. I don't dislike Sativa's, but I tend to be a little high strung at times and the Indicas just seem to suit me better. I'm growing a few Sativa dominant autos, but the rest of my plants lean heavier to the Indica side.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Give me a sativa then try to shut me up.

Ain't gone happen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. He told me what this shit was but I don't remember. I'ma smoke it regardless of the name. Anyway...

20230514_122232.jpg

20230514_140045.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Damn, where everyone at? Y'all stop smoking weed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm snooping around like normal....

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hey, get you some of this...

20230518_134552.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. Where you be buying yo buds, man? You always got some fire looking shit.

19. I need some Fuel Biscuits

• Agree Agree x 1