Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. A bit of this.
    20210123_164710.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. yessss. When i'm not stabby, im dabby!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Blue Dream Haze shatter .....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. About to go smoke a bowl topped with keif then I'm watching some wrestling hell yeah!!!:smoking:
    IMG_20210124_010845.jpg IMG_20210124_012048.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. I'd try that dabby dab even though I never have. Y'all would have to show me how.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jolly Ape Hash
    Hand Pressed from Kief
    75857317-A395-4706-BA42-EBD5C503681C.jpeg F58E2F18-9DEF-40AA-8F2C-72A50C8D8680.jpeg

Cheers !

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. Found a vid :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Oh sweet Jesus. My wife found a half of a cart of something under the couch. I've been out for almost a week, and now I have this. Tastes like Blueberry, so it's probably NYC Diesel from Fwaygo. Doesn't matter, as you can see, most of it's gone, and I'm not sure where I am.
    20210124_041237.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Wake n bake :RoorRip::RoorRip:
    IMG_20210124_121048.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  10. Good tutorial. Now I just need something to dab, haha. Doubt I can find that shit around here. For now I'm stuck with straight up beautiful buds. I can live with that for now. I'm going to Vegas in about a month, I plan to try everything I can get my hands on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Be careful of those Showgirls, they somtimes don't like you to get your hands on them, just sayin'.
    :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The original spirit of this thread wasn't about posting pictures and there are hundreds of of posts without them.

You don't need to apologize for anything. @deacon was the OP of this thread and his opening post didn't say a word about pictures. This thread is going on 11 years old and it's sad to see how a few stoners have evolved into uptight autocrats.

Message to the regulars in this thread:

Pics are NOT required to participate in this thread.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Haha, the only goods I'll be touching are the THC kind. The old lady will be with me. Sin city is one of those places she wouldn't let me go alone. After 20 years she knows me too well. Not that I'd cheat on her, cuz I wouldn't, but who knows what I could get into.... That's my nature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Lol, I'm sure you'll behave yourself in that area. But bet you're excited to try some new shit! Have fun man, let us know how it went!

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. mac n cheese
    Strong citrus smell and noticeable sweet after taste

Top 10 fur shur
    IMG_5406.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Purple GG today!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. I can’t remember what this strain is called but these nugs are beauties!

I want to say it was Champagne... Or something.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Hell yes!

• Like Like x 2