Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

• Like Like x 11
  1. Happy holidaze. This bowls for you guys
    P_20190420_163043_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20190420_163400_vHDR_On.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Picked up some pretty good deals today.
    Lemon Skunk (THC 21%) (7 gr.) (Outdoor Grow) (Hybrid), citrusy/earthy. Gorilla Cookies (THC 23%) (1 gr./Joint) (Hybrid). $20
    [​IMG]
    Cindy 99 (THC 20%) (3.5 gr.) (Hybrid), really nice citrus/diesel. Birthday Cake (THC 22%) (1 gr./Joint) (Indica). $25
    [​IMG]
    A couple of very cool vouchers for May.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. IMG_20190420_235720.jpg

:RoorRip::RoorRip::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2

4. THC boiling point 314.5'f
    Alcohol boiling point 173'f

5. Some Zeta Sage and Stone Enjoy By 04.20.19
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Got a lil bit of grape sugar cookies in the bowl tonight. I also tried a joint of grilled cheese today presant but mild. Both pics grape
    20190420_192426.jpg 20190420_192406.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Purple Haze

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Fuck Yeah!

• Like Like x 2
  9. 20190420_180351.jpg 420.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. This is what one of those vouchers are for, pretty fuckn' awesome deal, for 2 cents, 2 one gram joints, hopefully some really good strains available. This Gorilla Cookies, is really good.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Peanut butter cookies from Cali Plug it is 100% my favorite weed. Its not the craziest looking bud but its the heaviest hitting ive ever had

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. In fact i would kill to have a bunch more but cant find it anywhere

13. The "End of 4/20" bowl. Garlic Cookies flower with OG & Fruity Pebbles kief (thanks Maryanne for the bottom of the jar deal!) enjoying the last night in Sin City! BTW, that you can not smoke in Vegas is a bunch of bs. I saw many, I smoked from Fremont to the Strip, discretion is the key. (SWE) IMG_20190420_234152.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 3E688C89-5E20-48C8-8769-CAAB98062F90.jpeg F84FCA0E-CDCC-49B2-8B8E-E7F702F42641.jpeg A41F82CE-E39F-4D8E-942A-963C8287E83F.jpeg Lucked out on a flash sale a dispo announced on their not-yet-widely followed Facebook page yesterday and somehow even 2 and a half hours after the announcement, they still hadn’t run out, so I got off work and headed there and somehow got a full gram of some pretty Lemon Tree live resin for literally $4.20 + tax, no other purchase necessary :eek2: Of course, only one per person but still a crazy deal regardless of the state you’re in, I’m pretty sure. Someone let me know if they’ve ever seen a gram of live resin this cheap. Smells like a skunky lemon. Very nice to see any amount of CBG in it, really. Happy Easter, everybody!​

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 8
  15. So I have been dabbling in CBD full spectrum shatter for a little bit, and decided to pick up some hemp flower yesterday.Top shelf Sour Space Candy I bought it at Natural Life CBD Kratom Kava, I believe they have their own farms where they grow in Oregon.It smells dank AF and very tasty.Anyways I vaped some yesterday about 2 bowls thru my Ghost MV1, and let me tell you something I definitely felt very close to the feeling I get when I am high. Putting some thru my Davinci IQ today and feel pretty close to what I felt yesterday .Not sure if it could be do to some residue from the vapes or grinder but I use several vapes and keep them pretty clean I also use about 4 grinders.Thinking about getting a dedicated vape and grinder just for hemp and check back into see if the effects change.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  16. Some Birthday Cake, pretty tasty. I'm starting to like these 1 gram pre-roll joints.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  17. Quick dried this little 9 week flowering test nugget of red diesel from barney's farm. Intense long lasting head high that really mellows me out as it wears off, skunky sweet orange smell one of my favorites I've grown for sure :love-mj2:
    Flower Day 64.jpg

• Like Like x 9