Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. It's going to be a good night. New IASIP, new South Park and Kings Dankness (King Louis XIII x Rare Dankness #1). I'll be meeting you guys on Mars here in a few, leave the light on. Cheers. IMG_20181010_231752504.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Nice color!

• Like Like x 1

3. I should really make some lol, I know they don't look amazing but they get me high :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah not bad. These Madrone extracts look better than alot of the other stuff I got on my last haul.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Picked up a Q of hash
    IMG_20181011_113454.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yea but the hash oil would get you way higher with less trust me I've been making Edibles for over 20 years now I've tried just about everything and it is hands-down the best way to do it and it's very simple like Stiggy says some people get glued to the floor on just a few drops I use BHO instead of hash but it's pretty much all the same and one pill makes me flying two pills Sent Me to the Moon I know 5 grams of hash sounds like a lot to invest in edibles but that oil should last you like at least 3 weeks then if you're anything like me 5 grams of hash to go in a week week and a half tops

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Bruce Banner for tonight

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  8. @slipknotfreak666 I made hash chocolate brother!!! I'm going to test one out once I've had a bath.. I'd usually just eat one but I've used more hash this time & i don't want to get stuck in the bath lmao

IMG_20181011_181808.jpg IMG_20181011_181800.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. Isn't this @BrassNwood recipe not Stiggys??

I plan on making some when I have the spare cash man same with tincture lol

Hash doesn't really cost me alot I can get ozs of £80 or £50 a half

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Is that a good oh my lmaoo

11. Yes it is I just forgot to add an emote my bad :passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Hell yeah they don't take long to make dude, the decarb took longer :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It looks amazing damn :vaping: I never tried hash or edibles before :RoorRip:

14. Smoked some Juicy Fruit a little while ago, listening to some RTF with Bill Connors on guitar, this is the first time I ever heard this guy, back in 73/74/75. Still to this day, some phenomenal playing. His tone is awesome!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Nice jam band and jazzy sounding tunes. Reminds me of a band called Lettuce I saw play recently except this stuff is a bit more mellow. Good strain choice as well I've had both the Juicy Fruit and the Tangerine multiple times and they are both heavy and tasty definitely not some blue dream spectrum stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Both Juicy Fruit and Tangerine Haze are outdoor grow, something new, that some shops sell. Definitely worth the price, but both, to me, are different then the, I guess, indoor grow, more expensive, looks/taste are different.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 599D5F02-5EFA-4676-AD06-3D603834DF91.jpeg
    Had a big PBJ dab (combo of fresh wax plus a good chunk of reclaim on top of that) earlier today.

• Like Like x 5
  18. About to vape some cactus... 20181011_210444.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. Yeah bro that bongs a fckin classic dont brrak that

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1