Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Put it it this way. You can call that shit 87 unleaded and it’s FIRE.

2. Thanks. Plastic wrap.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I need to get a proper press really, I'm going to invest in one depending on what the hash situation is like when I go see my plug next :laughing:

4. Y
    You saying wrap my buds up? I’m asking like advice. Not smartass.

5. I gh

6. :weed-4:
    I’m vaping frosty goodness tonight
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. #62727 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    He was talking to me. Also edit your posts next time instead of replying to yourself .

8. I get it dude. Wasn’t lashing out. I cuss when I talk/write. Bad habit I know. I just am not use to this stuff a lot, posting shit. I’ll grow up. You let me be, I’ll let you be. That’s grown up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Problem solved lol sorry if I took it the wrong way

Time to go smoke I think

• Like Like x 1
  10. #62730 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Just picked up an 8th been told it's Critical Mass
    IMG_20180913_155849.jpg IMG_20180913_155827.jpg
    @slipknotfreak666 @COrecweed my Juicy Jay papers got delivered earlier brothers, they taste dank when you lick em I'll let you know what I think once I've smoked a Spliff
    IMG_20180913_160006.jpg IMG_20180913_161217.jpg

Edit: half way through it tastes dank papers are winner winner chicken dinner

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Some Sugar Black Rose for tonight.
    [​IMG]
    Rolling up some more Juicy Fruit.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Juicy J papers. Haven’t tried them. But we grew up 10 minutes apart in the niegborhoods here in the NORTH

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not my dawg or anything. Just grew up on his music. Locally. We were the first banging it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Hell yeah I've been listening to Juicy J since he linking up with Wiz Khalifa

15. That
    Oh I’m talking about like lock em the trunk shit forom like 91. Mystic Styles is where him and Dj Paul first started bumpin. But yeah I like all his new shit also. And with wiz too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Some OG for tonight :love-mj:
    974343A3-B212-41B0-A58D-30C2F2AC6E7E.jpeg E544A6D9-A0DA-4416-B07D-595D8BD8BCE3.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Going to spend the rest of my night getting stoned & laying GTA San Andreas hell yeah :smoking:

IMG_20180913_215733.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  18. Holy shit. Nice!! On the bud!!! I’m going to try and fuck Mike Tyson up if can make it there.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hell yeah man I need to buy a nes I haven't played one for years now, i got another PS2 this year & I have like 80+ games for it atm :laughing::laughing:

Hope you get to fuck Tyson up that's if he doesn't bite your ear off first lmao