Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Thanks Brews! Did some looking last night and ordered some seeds off DNA genetics. 25% northern lights, 25% skunk and 50% haze. Nice looking bud, I am excited! 10 week flower time on the silver bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Fuck yeah dude you'll have to tag me when you've done a harvest man so I can dribble & be jealous of your weed lmao

3. 20180805_013959.jpg
    Another fatty. I used some super lemon haze flower, some black widow x Durbin poison kief and some random hash oil I found in the freezer. It's shatter of some sort I think. This ones going to my head blades, well as much as I can toke of it anyway. I'd share it with friends but its 2am in the middle of the jungle and people are far as fuck away.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Headband is awesome! Haha love tool too. Hard to find tool fans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 10
  5. Sanctuary Gardens (SG1) -- Genghis Kron

Jihad x Kosher Kush

Spicy/ Peppery

Ghengis Kron  Jihad x Kosher Kush.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  6. Any strain review or description topics suggested? something similar to "leafly" where they list effects, history, side effects, CBD vs THC ratio, etc. What i find is the first time or 2 i sample a strain it may be great but next time it has an entirely opposite effect... yet if i just leave that one alone and use other strains, come back to it and it is great again... finding it very unpredictable yet the predictable is boring... and why i move to new strains...

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's called strain tolerance alot of us heavy smokers suffer from such, I've honestly only had a handful of strains that didn't give me it or minimal strain tolerance, C99, Sour Tsunami, Platinum OG,

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. #62250 slipknotfreak666, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    How the fuck does this post only have 2 likes seriously?

REPOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

For whatever reason this Sauce was SUPER LIGHT in color and it made it REALLLLLY hard
    to get good shots of so sorry if u guys think these pics suck but the shit is FUCKIN' AMAZING AT MEDICATING!!!!

Been dabbing on this...

Lakeshore Extracts Sunset Sherbert x Durban Poison and it's amazing....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Very much appreciated.... the one in question is gelato 33 a hybrid Indica dominant they say.. it was the last one i tried... i will look up "strain tolerance" and study, thanks... what i have to avoid usually are dank sativa strains with side effects like the jitters it's like 2 energy drinks... lucky or not i have a low tolerance usually... and a little does it... always been like that.. passing a joint around many would need multiple hits and i would only need a couple.. when i tried more and more hits it didn't do much more than the 1st 2 or 3...

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's a cool pic but for me oil is oil when it comes to pictures. I've seen so much of it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Some Jack Herer I got earlier today. Really enjoying this one. I just wish I had bought more lol [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. The sign of a kickass strain is how it can punch through any high or a full day of smoking. Grapefruit Badass is one of those strain, that and Wizards Fire!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. 20180805_201130.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. i have never tried Jack Herer but if i spotted that bud i couldn't resist for sure... looks very inviting, great shot sitting on the grinder... yikes! lol

• Like Like x 1

15. Alls I can say is... I wish I were there, Slippy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. #62258 SitnSpin, Aug 6, 2018

Edited: I mean hello hebrew, welcome! lol

17. Gorilla Glue

18. #62260 SitnSpin, Aug 6, 2018
    I'll do all the thinnin around here!