Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Double post

• Like Like x 1
  2. #61382 Deleted member 881305, May 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    I picked up Midas (rare dank)

[​IMG]

While there a representative for The Chronicle, New Mexico's cannabis magazine was there also. He was walking out and he handed me a free hat and a lighter! This is the best day ever!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  4. Today’s get down brought to me by the letters “A” & “B”.....
    IMG_2038.JPG
    ....testing this blend of Amnesia & Blue Dream for my next run of coconut oil

Please enjoy these smooth stylings on this track, “Debra”, by Beck....

☮️

• Like Like x 8
  5. Some OG Kush.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  6. White bananas and strawberry banana

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6599.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 11
  7. Damn Gus! Must you do this every night? Lol

The hardest button to button is your lip!

• Like Like x 4
  8. I got some durban poison and hash plant cured to the tits lol just pulled a nice stash out tonight. 20180521_193021.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. I’m gonna blame @BrewsnWeed666 for this.. he got me interested. Again.

I generally don’t drink much beer (or anything else) anymore these days, but thought It might be enjoyable & educational to sample some local and regional brews on occasion to accompany some bud and display them here.

This is from Stoney Head breweries just down the hill from me in Reno Nevada. Love the name. Reminds me of some of us here..

Quite a nice IPA. Full bodied with a very thick head for a pale. 6.99%

The bud is some homegrown Gorilla Glue from this past winter/early spring’s grow.
    A very nice paring.

I will continue my usual ritual of music, bud and headphones for the weekends, but brews & weed will most likely happen for me every once in a while.

This thread is one of my favorites on GC. Many cool people here that appreciate a wide variety of smokables, edibles & drinkables.

Great minds think alike, right?

E0E469EB-A5A0-4997-9FF6-6D14EBE76491.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Damn back scratchers lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bougie is famous here in GC for her lovely nails.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. MEDIC!

20180522_233334.jpg

The hardest button to button is your lip!

• Like Like x 6

13. Hell yeah dude the brew looks nice man what's it like??

I only do Weed & brews once a week now sometimes not at all I've had to cut back due to health issues :laughing: which is probably better for me in the long run, I enjoy having a beer now rather then just drinking for a buzz lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. Lil afternoon delight with this Purple Nurple....
    IMG_2045.JPG
    Here’s Hooverphonic with “Inhaler” for your listening pleasure.....

Enjoy today☮️

• Like Like x 8
  15. Love the pic bro!

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  16. #61396 BrewsnWeed666, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    @tangentweed Having a brews & weed night or in my case brews & hash night..

Listening to Black Sabbath but it's when Dio took over on Vocals still kicks ass though brother as you know :metal::metal:

IMG_20180523_230004.jpg Screenshot_20180523-230439.png

• Like Like x 6
  17. Just finished my 6th beer that's me done drinking for the week now lol, about to smoke a bong of hash then have a Newport smoke & watch American Pie haven't watched the film since I was a kid..

IMG_20180524_003156.jpg IMG_20180524_003314.jpg IMG_20180524_002913.jpg

My friend popped round earlier fresh of a flight from NY & gave me the Newports because she knows they're my fav brand of cigs & you can't get them in the UK I offered the money for them & she wouldn't take it lol hell yeah free smokes

• Like Like x 5
  18. Love going back and watching that damn movie! It'll be your neighbour blasting music when your hungover lmaoo?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1

19. Nah bro that bitch wouldn't make a noise + I can't hear shit when I've got my windows shut lol, I'll be good tomorrow man won't be hungover ;) nothing a fry up & a bong won't cure :yummy::laughing:

• Like Like x 2

20. The film's kick ass man I was round my boys house few weeks ago smoking & drinking, American pie the wedding was on TV so we watched it & got fucked up lol made me remember how funny the films are, I picked the first 2 up for 50p :hello::hello:

• Like Like x 2