Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Sugar Black Rose. These pics don't do it justice, there's some purple sprinkled inside the nugs too.

IMAG0779.jpg

IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I am currently smoking vape with a sweet peppermint e-liquid.

3. #61323 BrewsnWeed666, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Picked up some hash earlier asked my plug for an 8th & they gave me 4.6gs hell yeah:hello::hello:
    IMG_20180517_141940.jpg

Just smoked a bowl I tried to take a picture of how milky the hash hits are but it's kinda shitty lol about to play some GTA LCS while I'm stoned :smoking:
    IMG_20180517_212932.jpg IMG_20180517_214214.jpg IMG_20180517_002623.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  4. My last joint of Bubba Kush. Hopefully some more shows up around here. Listening to some Devil's Slingshot.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  5. Lemon tree in the ELVE8R, listening to Benny & Conway.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  6. Deadhead stooges

20180516_135326.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  7. Lake Shore Extracts Headband Sauce....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  8. That honey looks fiiire wish i could buy extracts from here where im at seen some reviews of places that ship but kinda scared lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1

9. Reported get the fuck out this thread billy.

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Does it look like any of us need weed you daft bastard lol

Next time get a more convincing picture not the first one you find on Google.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1

11. I almost swallowed my tongue. That's funny as hell! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. :laughing::laughing::laughing: this is the last place you'd try & sell weed though everyone has clearly got some LOL the poster was a fucking Billy scammer glad the mods deleted him & it gave you laugh dude:roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Have a great weekend! A rainy, relaxed Friday evening with great herb and maybe a movie...

high.jpg high two.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  14. Burial Beer Co Haysaw Saison , Lemion tree in the Brick Jr.Listening to Cappadonna.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. Dawg doo #3 from my local dispensary- I hope that’s not what they used for nutes lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I’m in the mood for a little Stevie tonight.
    This one is her second solo album and is a really great headphones listen.
    The songwriting and production are superb.
    The many guest musicians laid down some fine instrumentation.
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are featured on the track “I Will Run To You”, which he wrote.
    Stevie herself really shines as only she can on the entire LP.
    Her passionate, sultry, bewitching & at times innocent and vulnerable lyrical & vocal delivery is among her best ever on this disc. “Wild Heart”, “If Anyone Falls”, “Nightbird”, and the mega hit “Stand Back” are outstanding tunes, that really defines her wide range of songwriting skills and overall vibe & imagery she brings.

I’ll fire up a couple bowls of some of the last Afghan Kush from two grows ago. It’s been kept airtight, cool and properly humidified courtesy of Boveda 62% packs. Still delivers a very nice stone.

Don’t ya just love Friday night?

Now.. let’s get “Enchanted” with the wonderous miss Nicks.

8DAD727C-947C-4C64-A7B0-BB6F348B2C29.jpeg
    1424FA2A-9840-40C4-8CFF-D1D1D2CEF610.jpeg
    6DF19534-979D-4191-AB92-C8DC6D6AFF53.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 7