Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Blue Dream.
    IMG_1988.JPG
    Setting it to “Keep Going” by Boozoo Bajou feat. Tony Joe White....

☮️

• Like Like x 8
  2. Nice shots man, but that's really the terpiest you've had? It's HCFSE not HTFSE lol if you see some HTFSE grab that and it should be even terpier man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. It's Friday! :) I hope your weekends are full of good tunes, good times and great herb.

Two unknown strains of Indica and an unknown strain of Sativa.........and just the epitome of squanch.

squanch one.jpg squanch two.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  4. I picked up some Golden Goat from the dispensary. I haven't smoked it yet but it smells great. I'll definitely be smoking it tonight, I'll try to post some pics later if I remember to lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Need that in Indianer

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lucid Og

Almost forgot what it's called, not bad

• Like Like x 1
  7. All the dabbing Essentials. Strains are LSD and strawberry cough PHO wax. 20180511_135017.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Some Jihad x Kosher Kush.

20180511_162327.jpg

Up to my ass in alligators. lets get it on with the alligator haters

• Like Like x 8
  9. #61269 COrecweed, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Smoking some Juicy Fruit, and some Jeff Beck, and also some BS&T.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. #61270 Deleted member 985876, May 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
    One my high school crushes messaged me saying she's alone and depressed. Time to go smoke out a hottie out from my teenage days.

Edit: I meant to put this in "thoughts thread". Still fits though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah dude like i've had some pretty nice smelling shit but this shit dude i open the container n u can smell it across the street literally! Blows my mind whole reason i copped it!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Black Dog....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  13. I’m starting the weekend off with some free Gorilla Glue and classic Deep Purple.

I say free GG (no number designation, just plain ol’ GG) cuz I received a couple complimentary seeds from my last order from the Single Seed Centre, which made a nice companion to the other strains I recently grew out.

Fireball was the album that came out between the great In Rock and the classic Machine Head.
    It’s kinda an overlooked LP. The aforementioned pair getting most of the praise in the band’s catalogue.

There are some great songs here. “Strange Kind Of Woman” being probably the best known.
    I really like the rockin’ title track. “The Mule”, the almost funky “No,No,No” & the dead serious “Fools” are standouts for me.

The GG makes a nice pairing with this disc. You can sorta melt into the chair, absorbing some hard rock.

Lights off, candles lit - Check
    Bowl packed & ready - Check
    Headphones on - Check
    Volume up - Check
    Recliner reclined - Check
    Let’s rock...

06EE04ED-1289-44DD-AA32-B2413ACC097D.jpeg 47123447-2FC5-45A3-946D-03A2ECFB2051.jpeg 9BEC6030-F14B-434A-A9AA-066C09F0D42D.jpeg

D9D26099-4474-4DDD-89F6-523463BD9D39.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Smoke free tonight. But last night I had some GG#4 and tomorrow I will try my first sativa or sativa dominate strain in Green Crack. I am hoping it will make cleaning the house a little more interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  15. A Gorilla glue jay

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 9
  16. SFV OG, eh..

Not the greatest, not the worse

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 10
  17. Picked up over a Q of hash & my plug gave me 0.6 of weed for free hell yeah

IMG_20180512_183444.jpg IMG_20180512_183522.jpg IMG_20180512_183542.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  18. Just rolled u a J of hash & weed about to go smoke :smoke:

IMG_20180512_193230.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  19. Spending my Saturday afternoon with Stevie. :)

FM sat.jpg stevie.jpg

• Like Like x 7