Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Only half the ride I'm fucked up.:weed-4::smoke::smiley-rolling-joint:

2. So you spark up on the trail in the middle of your ride before the return trip to your vehicle?

• Like Like x 1
  3. #61043 COrecweed, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Yup. Not 100% sure, but any dumps I've taken, have been before I smoked. This dude is fucked. Hopefully you can see it. I don't see how I can get it another way over here, at least for now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. This isn’t you is it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish.

6. Not 100% sure, but any dumps I've taken, have been before I smoked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. So you’re pretty much a recreational rider, not a radical insane dude?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm a mountain biker, no I do not race or compete. This is the trail I did today, just like these guy's, maybe a tad slower in spots, just depends on how I see the angle/line.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Now that looks like a blast.

• Like Like x 1
  10. There is definitely some commitment involved, lots of reactive moves. Basically that is all your doing is reacting to what is being done at the time (your bike, rocks, flow of the trail, ledges, protruding shit). Lot's of fun, big adrenaline rush, big risks, awesome scenery, hard work sometimes for only a short distance of travel, climbing hills. Just depends on the trail, not too many easy trails here in GJ though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Back in the ‘80’s when we lived in Crested Butte, the CB to Aspen trail was a big deal.
    I never did it. More of a ski bum here..

• Like Like x 1
  12. A buddy told me of one trail up there that has a huge meadow.

13. The trail (Kebler Pass) from CB to Paonia is said to have the greatest concentration of aspens in the country.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pakastani Kush, some of the best I've had in a long time! Sent me into a nice lull that lasted all night

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  15. Dude that guys insane.. i'd loveeee to do that on a bike but would probably die within the 1st 5mins lmfaoooo!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Picked up some hash & weed earlier :smoke:

IMG_20180419_184155.jpg
    IMG_20180419_184423.jpg
    IMG_20180419_184338.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Time for a J of hash & weed :smoking:

IMG_20180419_193111.jpg

My parents got me 3 sweet clipper lighters & the Raw papers in the picture above while they was on vacation:smoke:

IMG_20180418_224255.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Smoked a joint of East Coast Sour Diesel, pretty nice shit, very nice diesel like, might just become a favorite, still have 2 joints left. Did some new trails today, my pics, some dudes vid. This is a very nice loop I did including those 3 new trails to me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3